Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Amazon orders shipping

Offline falsealarms

My order has shipped and should be here on Saturday, so check your order status'.

Offline Justin T

I checked my e-mail, and Amazon shipped my order today also, so I should get my copy on the 31st or Nov 1st (Thursday)
depending on how quick UPS moves.

Looks like they want to get this out to the fans ASAP! Way to go Amazon.com.
"Moronica must expand! We must lend our neighbors a helping hand. We must lend them two helping hands, and help ourselves to our neighbors!"
Moe in "You Natzi Spy!"

Larry: Say, when I come back I’ll give you a password.
Moe: Brilliant, what’ll it be?
Larry: Open The Door!
"Studio Stoops"

Offline jrvass

• Dickey-Do Award Winner!
  • Birdbrain
Justin,

In cas you (or others) don't know... Go to

http://www.ups.com/content/us/en/index.jsx

and plug in your tracking number. You'll be able to tell when it is to be delivered. (Mine has to hit Allen Park then Pontiac MI first). If I check in the morning on Halloween, "Out for Delivery" are the magic words.

James
This prestigious award, has been presented to you.
Because your belly sticks out farther than your Dickey-Do!

JH24

Mine shipped about 20 minutes ago.

I chose Priority International Courier instead of the much slower Standard International Shipping and it comes with tracking information "DHL" (the other one doesnt) and further more it is Tuesday (in Australia) and im getting the set on Friday.

Offline falsealarms

With standard shipping, mine is coming USPS. Since everyone else is getting UPS, guess you paid for quicker shipping?

Offline Justin T

With standard shipping, mine is coming USPS. Since everyone else is getting UPS, guess you paid for quicker shipping?

Well I'm lucky that I'm still on my 3 month free trial  of the Amazon Prime enhanced membership. At the end of the trial
I can pay for it (its 79 dollars per year I think) or end it.

Anyway, One of the perks of Prime is you get FREE 2 Day Shipping on most merchandise. So I'll be getting
the DVD set delivered by UPS within the next 2 days and I didnt have to pay for the shipping.
"Moronica must expand! We must lend our neighbors a helping hand. We must lend them two helping hands, and help ourselves to our neighbors!"
Moe in "You Natzi Spy!"

"Studio Stoops"

xraffle

From the looks of things, it doesn't seem like anyone received their set yet from Amazon. I haven't either. It supposedly shipped from Amazon yesterday morning, but the tracking number they gave still has no tracking info. Looks like my package is still somewhere in limbo and I won't be receiving it until later this week. This is exactly why I hate ordering from Amazon.

Once I eventually receive this set, I plan on giving a full review with several screenshots. But I'm sure by the time I get it, the review will be pretty much useless because by that day, almost everyone here will have a copy of the set.

ThumpTheShoes

From the looks of things, it doesn't seem like anyone received their set yet from Amazon. I haven't either.

I ain't got mine yet, either! And my shipping status has read "Out for Delivery" since yesterday!

-Th (I wonder what that means?)

Offline Justin T

From the looks of things, it doesn't seem like anyone received their set yet from Amazon. I haven't either. It supposedly shipped from Amazon yesterday morning, but the tracking number they gave still has no tracking info. Looks like my package is still somewhere in limbo and I won't be receiving it until later this week. This is exactly why I hate ordering from Amazon.

Once I eventually receive this set, I plan on giving a full review with several screenshots. But I'm sure by the time I get it, the review will be pretty much useless because by that day, almost everyone here will have a copy of the set.

I GOT MY SET TODAY!!! WOOO HOOO!!

I got home from work at 12:45 AM East Coast Time, and I checked in between the screen door and the front door and wedged in
there was a package from Amazon.com! I was soooo thrilled, 2 Day Shipping Rules!

It looks so nice, I'm going to pop in Disk 1 in a few minutes and check out the quality everyone who has seen them has been
raving about.

One of the best parts of the packaging? A sticker on the shrink wrap saying "All New "Fan Requested" Collectors Set on 2 Disks!"

Thank you Sony, for FINALLY listening to Stooge fans everywhere who have been asking you for YEARS to put our beloved
trio out on DVD in this format and in this quality, Now start giving us some bonus features and we'll get off your back for awhile.
 ;) [pie]

I'll post my own thoughts about the set once I've watched a few shorts. Hope everyone else gets their hands on it soon.

Moe in "You Natzi Spy!"

"Studio Stoops"

Offline jrvass

• Dickey-Do Award Winner!
  • Birdbrain
I got mine today!

James
This prestigious award, has been presented to you.
Because your belly sticks out farther than your Dickey-Do!

JH24

Great news for me my set shipped from Nevada to Sacramento to LA to Sydney (40 minutes ago) and i live in Melbourne (Australia) so i might get tomorrow.

xraffle

>:( I still haven't received my set from Amazon and the tracking number I got still has no tracking information. I hate Amazon! I vow to never order from that site again no matter how low the price is. If I hadn't been so worrisome about stores not carrying it, I would have had the set since Tuesday. I'm probably the ONLY person here that doesn't have the set now.

Offline locoboymakesgood

>:( I still haven't received my set from Amazon and the tracking number I got still has no tracking information. I hate Amazon! I vow to never order from that site again no matter how low the price is. If I hadn't been so worrisome about stores not carrying it, I would have had the set since Tuesday. I'm probably the ONLY person here that doesn't have the set now.
That sucks. Think of it this way, when you finally get it the overall experience will be much more rewarding. I mean you've waited how many years, so what's another couple of days?

Your story is the exact reason I don't buy from Amazon. I've been scammed too many times. Their shipping is atrocious.
"Are you guys actors, or hillbillies?" - Curly, "Hollywood Party" (1934)

xraffle

Your story is the exact reason I don't buy from Amazon. I've been scammed too many times. Their shipping is atrocious.

Agreed. But the problem is that I panicked because many people "confirmed" that several stores will not carry it and if they do, only one or two copies will be stocked. Had I known that New York-based J&R would have millions of copies for $19.99, I wouldn't have ordered. Next time, I'll risk running all over town than order at Amazon. I've had it.

By the way, I ordered a new TV set from Best Buy last Sunday with Free Shipping and it came yesterday. It arrived in three days from Ohio to New York. This DVD from Amazon, I paid for Shipping and it's only being shipped from New Jersey to New York. Seriously, what the hell! That should not take more than a day, two days tops. Something screwy is going on at Amazon.