Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

PBS News/Stoogeum

Offline busybuddy

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="
&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
I think Birdie will go for that!

Offline falsealarms

Beat me to it but here it is:

[youtube=425,350]jIrZiEFyg5s[/youtube]

stooged and confused

GREAT SEGMENT!! Excellent exposure for the Stooges and Gary's Stoogeum. The piece comes off very well. I remember reading that Gary didn't want the cameras to show the images of what was inside, but I'm glad he did. No image was focused on for too long and it most certainly makes one anxious to see more. Time to get my flight reservations to Philly so I can see it all in person! One day, very soon, I will be making the trek. Ah, the Stoogeum and a big old Philly cheesesteak sandwich---what more could a Stooge fan ask for?

Offline falsealarms

I agree... this was an excellent segment. I've never been there either, but seeing bits and pieces of it like that makes me even more anxious. It's about a 4 hour (one way) drive from me. I will get there someday.

Offline jrvass

• Dickey-Do Award Winner!
  • Birdbrain
Cool! I think I need to visit the Stoogeum!  :D

James
This prestigious award, has been presented to you.
Because your belly sticks out farther than your Dickey-Do!

Offline Hammond Eggar

I'm so glad I got a chance to see that.  It was wonderful.  That's pretty much what my idea of heaven is.  What a great tribute to the Stooges.  I'm also glad to see just how well represented the supporting players are.  Gary is a class act, and his Stoogeum is top-notch.  I can't wait until I get a chance to visit it. ;D 
"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder, 1971)

Offline Justin T

Yes, Gary did an AMAZING job with the place. I can attest to it more since I have seen
it myself.

That was a very nice segment.

I'm so glad I got to visit it during Larry's B-day celebration, I can't wait to go back and visit
it again!
"Moronica must expand! We must lend our neighbors a helping hand. We must lend them two helping hands, and help ourselves to our neighbors!"
Moe in "You Natzi Spy!"

Larry: Say, when I come back I’ll give you a password.
Moe: Brilliant, what’ll it be?
Larry: Open The Door!
"Studio Stoops"