Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Recommended site

Offline falsealarms

http://tv4u.com/

As the tagline says, "Watch free classic television shows and sports on the Internet - complete and uncut. New television shows are added every week!"

There's a lot of obscure stuff on here, well obscure to me at least.

Supposedly have all this stuff:

Classic TV shows include Mothers in Law, Robin Hood, The Buccaneers, Captain Gallant of the Foreign Legion, Flash Gordon, Northwst Passage, Sky King, Green Acres, Mr. Peepers, Long John Silver, Dick Van Dyke, Annie Oakley, Andy Griffith, Sugarfoot, Lone Ranger, Cisco Kid, Red Skelton, Liberace, Last of the Mohicans, Kit Carson, Beat the Clock, Abbott and Costello, Milton Berle, Hollywood Palace, Jack Benny, Richard Diamond, Sgt. Preston of the Yukon, Topper, Three Stooges (4 PD SHORTS), Lucy Show, Loretta Young, Beverly Hillbillies, Rango, Ramar of the Jungle, Petticoat Junction, One Step Beyond, Mr. Ed, Love That Bob, Make Room For Daddy, Mannix, Medic, Lassie, Highway Patrol, Homer Pyle, Get Christie Love, Dragnet, Dick Tracy, Blondie, Fury,

Classic sports include Pabst Wednesday Night fights, 1968 Houston Ucla basketball, classic MISL and NASL soccer matches, Talking Baseball, American Angler and Good Ole Boys fishing shows, Pele, Mchael Jordan playing in college, and Eric Heiden in the Mohawk Cycling Classic.

Offline jrvass

• Dickey-Do Award Winner!
  • Birdbrain
No "Clutch Cargo"? Easily the cheapest animated cartoons ever made!  :D

James
This prestigious award, has been presented to you.
Because your belly sticks out farther than your Dickey-Do!

Offline Giff me dat fill-em!

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
Yes, senior jrvass - there do be a Clutch Cargo cartoon at this site ...

tv4u - Clutch Cargo cartooon
The tacks won't come out! Well, they went in ... maybe they're income tacks.

Curley91

That's pretty dern neat!

I will be checking this website out later.  I am a big fan of these old TV shows. I am happy to see them uncut.  I've often noticed that TV-Land will edit stuff out for time's sake. 

But where's "McHale's Navy??"   ???

Offline jrvass

• Dickey-Do Award Winner!
  • Birdbrain
Holy Cow! The first episode of the You-tube cartoon!

There is a sports reporter in Cheboygan MI, (TV 9&10, Sault Ste. Marie-Traverse City. Dunrobin may remember him.) that reminds my brother of "Clutch Cargo". His jaw doesn't move but his lips do! It's the oddest thing to see!

Holy Cow!

James
This prestigious award, has been presented to you.
Because your belly sticks out farther than your Dickey-Do!