Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

3d Stooges - Very cool

Offline dave-A-roony

I bought a copy of both 'Pardon my Backfire along' with 'Spooks' in Anaglyph 3d format (you need those red and green glasses) on DVD. The quality was excellent and the 3d effect was wonderful.
The Disc included a bunch of other archival stuff  not related to the stooges. I did have to do a little work to make the DVD work on my machine but once I did it was great. It was projected on to a big screen to a bunch of kids for a birthday party and they loved it - bringing the stooges to a whole new generation.
The seller was on ebay named 3d Laboratory.
He's got lots of 3d stuff.

Offline locoboymakesgood

Unless you're offering them for trade, I don't think this is the spot for this..

On a different note, I managed to recently obtain a 3-D copy of Spooks myself and it was fantastic.
"Are you guys actors, or hillbillies?" - Curly, "Hollywood Party" (1934)

ThumpTheShoes

Selling something? Very good, very good! A nod's as good as a "wink" to a blind bat, eh?...

I can't find my anaglyph versions but I have the field-sequential ones and they are very, verry good! The anaglyph, avi versions of those films that float around on the 'net are pure rubbish.

If someone were kind enough to offer up a good copy of the anaglyph disc (the one with the other shorts like "audioscopics" and "the wild ride") for a proper trade that'd be quite nice!

That's not a hint or anything!   ;)

-Th