Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Start Cheering appearence

Offline falsealarms

Offline Justin T

I found this while I was searching the other day, I'm glad because I dont know if
I will get the movie, so Its cool to see their cameo footage from the movie, the
stuff in the girls dorm was great!

Girl "There's a man in her room!"
Moe "A man? They must have changed the rules!"
Larry "Well It's about time."

I loved that line, thats vintage Larry
"Moronica must expand! We must lend our neighbors a helping hand. We must lend them two helping hands, and help ourselves to our neighbors!"
Moe in "You Natzi Spy!"

Larry: Say, when I come back I’ll give you a password.
Moe: Brilliant, what’ll it be?
Larry: Open The Door!
"Studio Stoops"

Offline porcupinefan87

YES! There is a "vintage Larry".

When  I first saw this bit I LOVED the lines that they gave Fine. The one you mentioned as well as....

"Where is he and why couldn't it have been me? Answer the second question first!!!"

I love old-school Larry. He's adorable.

They're all really funny in this bit though. There's some other early thing with Healy where they also have to do something at an all girl college...fix something, and so they have to go in blind-folded, and of course that's dangerous haha.
"Roses are red, and how do you do? Drink four of these and...woob woob woob woob!" - Curly, 'No Census, No Feeling'
------------
"Ehhh....money shrinks!!!" - Shemp, 'Don't Throw That Knife'
------------
"Even the comedians that make you laugh the hardest, have tragedies in their lives.  Laughter is all we have against the pain of life and death." - Larry Fine

Offline Justin T

YES! There is a "vintage Larry".

When  I first saw this bit I LOVED the lines that they gave Fine. The one you mentioned as well as....

"Where is he and why couldn't it have been me? Answer the second question first!!!"

I love old-school Larry. He's adorable.

They're all really funny in this bit though. There's some other early thing with Healy where they also have to do something at an all girl college...fix something, and so they have to go in blind-folded, and of course that's dangerous haha.

Yeah, thats from the 1933 MGM movie Meet the Baron, Healy and the Stooges are the janitors at the all girls Cuddle College and get called to fix the pipes in the girls group shower room. Very funny stuff. It's on a double DVD along with the 1951 Moe, Larry and Shemp movie Gold Raiders. If you have never seen either one go grab it, both movies are alot of fun.
"Moronica must expand! We must lend our neighbors a helping hand. We must lend them two helping hands, and help ourselves to our neighbors!"
Moe in "You Natzi Spy!"

Larry: Say, when I come back I’ll give you a password.
Moe: Brilliant, what’ll it be?
Larry: Open The Door!
"Studio Stoops"