Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Lassin interview tonight

Offline falsealarms

Fan club president Gary Lassin will be interviewed tonight (9/27) from 11-midnight ET and the interview can be heard here

Surprise guest tonight- 3 Stooges fan club owner/director Gary Lassin will be talking with us for the hour about the Stooges and his fan club. You're call are welcomed, ya knuckleheads! 646-915-8877 * Free year subscription to the 3 Stooges fan club given away this night in a trivia question!*

The interview figures to be archived for those who miss it tonight.

Offline archiezappa

Cool!  I haven't had the chance to see the Stoogeum, yet.  I do hope to visit it sometime.  Mr. Lassin is one lucky man.  He sure married into royalty!

Offline falsealarms

Offline Hammond Eggar

Way to go, Gary!  You sounded great this evening.  I thoroughly enjoyed the interview.  I must say that you make this Stooges fan proud.  I will be turning 35 on October 8, and have been a member of the fan club since 1985.  I attended the convention with my father (now 70) in 1991, and it is one of our most treasured memories.  Thank you for all you do to help preserve the legacy of the Stooges.  I hope to get the opportunity to visit the Stoogeum sometime soon.  Throw in the music of the Beatles and that's what my idea of heaven would be. [pie]
"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder, 1971)

Offline falsealarms

Nice interview, but that trivia question was death. I had absolutely no idea what the answer was, and apparently, Lassin didn't either.

Interview now archived at the hyperlink above.

Offline Hammond Eggar

Hey falsealarms!  I neglected to say thank you earlier for letting us know about the interview.  Great work on your part, too!  8)
"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder, 1971)

Offline JazzBill

I just finished listening to the radio program. Gary Lassin did a real fine interview. ( I didn't know the answer to the question either.)
"When in Chicago call Stockyards 1234, Ask for Ruby".

Offline kinderscenen

Awww....man!

I believe it was look, listen, and something like watch what the other Stooge was doing, that it was more than just telling funny jokes and slapping each other around.
I could be wrong.

(I realize this shouldn't be "spoilered" because it's probably wrong, but it's something like this...)

Larry: They’ll hang us for this!
Moe: I know! Let’s cremate him!
Larry: Can’t do that--we ain’t got no cream!