Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Need the Name of a Short

Offline locoboymakesgood

For some reason today, one of my all-time favorite Stooges lines kind of just "came to me". Unfortuantely, I don't remember which short it was! I know I haven't seen it since the Family Channel days, so I'm guessing it's one of the Missing 60. I remember the scene vaguely. Larry and Moe are at the breakfast table and their wives are in there too. Moe says "Ah, ketchup! My favorite fruit!". That line always had me going when I was younger.

I haven't seen the short in ages, but I'm almost positive it's a Shemp short (or possibly a Joe..), and I'm almost certain it's either Pardon My Clutch or Wham-Bam-Slam! I seem to rember Shemp being sick in it..

I know someone has the answer.. is my memory helping me out or do I have everything wrong?
"Are you guys actors, or hillbillies?" - Curly, "Hollywood Party" (1934)

ThumpTheShoes

In "Wham-Bam-Slam!" it's Porcupine who says the line. You almost had it perfect!

-Th

Offline locoboymakesgood

In "Wham-Bam-Slam!" it's Porcupine who says the line. You almost had it perfect!

-Th
Yes! It was Larry! Oh man you are the MAN Thump! I can't wait to see that one again.That was one of my favorite shorts as a kid.

Thanks again Thump!
"Are you guys actors, or hillbillies?" - Curly, "Hollywood Party" (1934)