Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Kudos to the site

Guest · 4 · 966

stooged and confused

I feel that I should say that ever since I fist signed on to the site back in July, I have been amazed at the magnitude of the information compiled here. For the webmaster and several others who have built up the impressive details regarding cast, crew and all of the tid bits in between, this is a Stooge lovers dream. When I have the time, I'm finding myself looking at the almost endless amount of details that can be found here.

Thanks for all of the hard work that has gone into making this site such a joy to be a part of.

Finally, being a major Stooge fan for decades and have amassed quite a bit of knowledge on the boys and their careers, I have learned many things I never knew by plowing through the information compiled here, and I don't say that very often. Impressive, indeed!

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
On behalf of myself and the various Team Stooge members, past and present, thank you for the wonderful compliment.  We aims to please!   ;D

By the way, if you haven't done so already, you might want to read the "About This Site" page.  I give a brief history of how ThreeStooges.net came to be, including some pictures and links to previous versions of the site.

Offline locoboymakesgood

I second what stooged and confused said. The only person that I knew was a die-hard Stooge fan like me was my father, and after his passing in 2005 it just really hadn't been the same. It's really nice to come here to discuss the Stooges at length and actually kind of going into some "deep" discussions about them - nobody else I know in real life would know half the stuff you guys do! I learned all I know from him, and just by reading through the site on a daily basis I know there's stuff even he didn't know, so hats off to all of you!

Thanks for making this this site the best place to come to when a Stoogefan is either bored or in need. ;D
"Are you guys actors, or hillbillies?" - Curly, "Hollywood Party" (1934)

Offline archiezappa

I agree with others in saying that it's great to be able to come on here and talk nothing but Stooge Talk.  It's awesome!  And I like this site better than threestooges.com.