Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Stoogeum Article in Washington Times

Offline IFleecem

• Puddinhead
  • "Hey Moe, Wher'd You Get The Sunglasses"
In the Washington Times on Tuesday Sept. 4th, 2007, I couldn't help but notice a huge article on The Stoogeum.  I was totally taken aback by this article as its not everyday you see any information on our heroes.

The piece showed a huge picture of garystooge with our team at the entrance welcoming us to their(our) place. the headline wrote in big bold print "Seriously, a Stoogeum".  I'm sure this may have appeared in other papers like in Philly and elsewhere but still a treat to see for sure.

Stooge fans rejoice!

Offline Justin T

Earlier this week in my local paper here in the Finger Lakes Region of NY they published
an AP article on the Stoogeum, it had that same picture of Gary with the 3 life sized replicas
of the boys that greet you in the museam entrence. It was a very nice and detailed
article, I was happy to see it.

I'm hoping I can be able to go attend the open house at the Stoogeum in October
thats part of Larry's birthday celebration. I'm only a few hours from Philly so
the drive is not a problem.
"Moronica must expand! We must lend our neighbors a helping hand. We must lend them two helping hands, and help ourselves to our neighbors!"
Moe in "You Natzi Spy!"

Larry: Say, when I come back I’ll give you a password.
Moe: Brilliant, what’ll it be?
Larry: Open The Door!
"Studio Stoops"

Offline IFleecem

• Puddinhead
  • "Hey Moe, Wher'd You Get The Sunglasses"
Yeah, I live just south of Baltimore (typed Baltimoe first  ;D) . It would nice to attend.

(thats all there is, they ain't no  moe)

I Fleecem

Offline JazzBill

I cleared the time off at work, I'm going to Philly for sure this October. I've been wanting to go to the Stoogeum since I found out about it.  ;D
"When in Chicago call Stockyards 1234, Ask for Ruby".

Offline archiezappa

I just recently found out about the Stoogeum and I really would like to go.  I just don't know when I'll be able to.  Maybe next year sometime.  My brother and I would like to go to it and that Bar & Grill where Larry was born.  That would be the perfect East Coast Three Stooges Tour.