Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Does anyone want the Games Arcade?

Poll

Should Rob bring the "Games Arcade" back to the forum?

Yes
2 (28.6%)
No
1 (14.3%)
There was an arcade?
4 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: September 02, 2007, 12:20:27 PM

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
We had an Arcade, featuring a multitude of Flash-based games, for quite a while and it seemed pretty popular, but I recently realized that I never got around to updating it after the last message board system upgrade, so it hasn't been available for several months.  I believe the Arcade mod has been updated a few times since then, but I've hesitated over installing it since I can't recall seeing any comments from anyone about the arcade having gone missing in the first place.

If there is any interest in having the arcade here, I will re-install it this weekend, but I'm not going to bother if no one cares.  This is your chance to speak up if you'd like to see it back!   :-\

ThumpTheShoes

Yes, bring it back! Bring it all back. Any reason to spend even more time dicking around on the internet is allll-right with me!

-Th

Offline archiezappa

Yes!  By all means bring it back.  I've never seen it, but it sounds like a lot of fun.  I wonder if there was a way to play that old Three Stooges game that was on the Nintendo Entertainment System back in the 80s.  That would be cool to have online.

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
Well, that was enough interest for me.  As you may have read in my Announcement, the Arcade is back, and I've added 21 more games to it too!

Enjoy!  [whoo]