Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

3 Stooges Biopic - beginning

Offline falsealarms

[youtube=425,350]HyiET3CGyc0[/youtube]

Hopefully, that person puts up the rest.

Offline porcupinefan87

I remember this movie. I recently found the tape I had from when I taped it off of TV. Looking at it now, it's okay. There are parts that are very ridiculous and inaccurate and at some parts you can tell they're blatantly trying to be like "here's one of such and such's character traits", but it's also very good and touching in parts. Good for people who may not have liked them to see that there was a lot behind the clowning.

"Roses are red, and how do you do? Drink four of these and...woob woob woob woob!" - Curly, 'No Census, No Feeling'
------------
"Ehhh....money shrinks!!!" - Shemp, 'Don't Throw That Knife'
------------
"Even the comedians that make you laugh the hardest, have tragedies in their lives.  Laughter is all we have against the pain of life and death." - Larry Fine

Offline jrvass

• Dickey-Do Award Winner!
  • Birdbrain
I found it on IMDB. (Search for Janet Roach.) It aired in 2000 on ABC. I remember the movie also and thought it was an enjoyable flick. The book it was based on is selling used on Amazon. They don't have the video.

James
This prestigious award, has been presented to you.
Because your belly sticks out farther than your Dickey-Do!

Offline falsealarms

[youtube=425,350]oXNJ4BLxi5s[/youtube]

Another 6 min.....

Offline jrvass

• Birdbrain
As Moe said as he was defrosting Curly... at 6 minutes to a day... we'll be here a month!

(Well, maybe less. No cat food commercials!)

James

PS. If you want to grab and save these clips before they get yanked off YouTube, try

http://www2.zamzar.com/

Click on Url and paste in the YouTube Url. It'll send you an email with where you can download the clip from. No fuss, bother, or spam.

Offline Giff me dat fill-em!

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
As Moe said as he was defrosting Curly... at 6 minutes to a day... we'll be here a month!

(Well, maybe less. No cat food commercials!)

James

PS. If you want to grab and save these clips before they get yanked off YouTube, try

http://www2.zamzar.com/

Click on Url and paste in the YouTube Url. It'll send you an email with where you can download the clip from. No fuss, bother, or spam.

I believe the exact line by Moe was ...
Twenty-minutes to a pound ... we'll be here a month!
The tacks won't come out! Well, they went in ... maybe they're income tacks.

Offline jrvass

• Birdbrain
Thanks. I've had amnesia once or twice. I drank something pink.

Huh?  ???

James