Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Looking for some not rare shorts

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
I downloaded a complete collection of shorts on my computer, and somehow 9 of the shorts came out messed up and won't play. I have since found five of those shorts, but still need four more. Luckily for me, they are all Curly shorts and hopefully someone has copies on their computer that they can put in zip file and send to me. Here are the four shorts I need:

32. Three Missing Links
49. How High Is Up?
58. In The Sweet Pie and Pie
96. Three Little Pirates

If anyone has these, preferably in .avi format because all of others are in that format but any format will do as long as the picture and sound are good, and would be willing to send them to me (either in seperate zip files or one big zip file) it would GREATLY appreciated. Reply to this message or send me a private message if you can help.

Thanks in advance.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

xraffle

At guba.com, you can download three of those shorts in avi format for free. Here are the links to those 3 shorts:

Three Missing Links

In The Sweet Pie And Pie

Three Little Pirates

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
Thank you so much X, I gave you a karma point for each short. I've also found How High Is Up?, so I'm all set.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

xraffle

Thanks for the karma points. I'm glad I was able to help.

Offline JazzBill

Thanks for the karma points. I'm glad I was able to help.

[youtube=425,350]MieDFkhlByo[/youtube]
I have some karma for you too X.
Yoko had the blindfold on, how come someone didn't shoot her? 
"When in Chicago call Stockyards 1234, Ask for Ruby".

Offline jrvass

• Dickey-Do Award Winner!
  • Birdbrain
I failed miserably. I was out of town. I'll accept the smites with my head hung low.

James
This prestigious award, has been presented to you.
Because your belly sticks out farther than your Dickey-Do!