Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Looking for 5 Stooge titles... Plus, got some DVD's to unload for FREE! Really!

Guest · 6 · 2828

ThumpTheShoes

Myrt and Marge  Got it!
Fugitive Lovers  Got it!
Doctor Death, Seeker of Souls (Yes, I do want to see this)
Have Rocket, Will Travel (Columbia VHS version, not tv)   Got it!
Hollywood Party     Got it!

That's the ones I'm currently lookin' for, in that order. I do prefer the DVD format but if you have VHS let me know and we'll figure something out. I do have the unreleased short films plus Stooge solos and a bunch of other "Stoogie" videos and cd's for a swap. And, and, AND...

I have these DVD+R discs left over from other trades that need good homes:

Lost Comedy Treasures   Gone!
Three Stooges Festival   Gone!
Kings of Laughter
16 Joe Besser Stooge Shorts on 4 discs      Gone!
If you want them, they're yours! If not... I'll keep them for scientific experiments or FRISBEES! Wheee!

-ThumpTheShoes
« Last Edit: December 07, 2007, 03:45:21 PM by ThumpTheShoes »

Curley91

Robbie- are YOU in luck!

I have a copy of "Have Rocket, Will Travel," and I think I will be able to get a hold of "The Hollywood Party" as well.

If you're interested, I'll get to work!

Offline Giff me dat fill-em!

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
I also have a "copied from either Turner or AMC" version of Fugitive Lovers ... not a bad copy - no commercials, anyway.
The tacks won't come out! Well, they went in ... maybe they're income tacks.

ThumpTheShoes

Free Offer Update: The Besser discs are gone!

My thanks to Curley91 and Giff me dat fill-em! for timely and generous responses. Folks, you've got PM!

Also, I'd just like to clarify that, yes, when I say "free" that is FREE! As in, "No charge for postage or nothin'". Not "Free" as in John Inman/Mr. Humphries' "I'm free!", Mr. I.P. Freely, or free as a bird or, you know... shit like that!    ;)

There's still the other 3 discs left for the taking. There is no catch. These discs are not "cursed", they will not hurt you, keep you awake at night, give you Bad Karma, steal your beer or turn sour milk fresh again. You can throw them at people, but you may not throw them away. You can watch them, store them, trade them or give them as gifts-- but selling is not recommended. I do recommend stacking them together using hand lotion and talc powder in between to make them look like a cake! There's even a convenient hole in the center for a candle and room to write "HIPPIE BIRTHDAY!!" on top (that's for any Maude fans, here).

Please take them, but don't shoot them, pet them, or feed them after sundown.

Will Thump ever shut up, you ask? Probably not.

-ThumpThemDamnShoes, Gladys!

ThumpTheShoes

Well the thread was bumped after about a seven month break, wow! I've updated the first post and there's only one disc left, Kings of Laughter. I know there might be a mad rush for that title, so, to keep things simple, let's just say that if the last disc isn't claimed by December 30, 2007, the offer expires.

After that, the tumbleweeds can take over this thread... and throw pies at each other!

SPLUT!
 [pie]