Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Solo Shemp and Stooges tv prints on vhs for trade

Offline 2reelers

Hey everyone-

I have several old VHS tapes of comedies that I'd rather trade off than throw out. I already have these transferred to dvd, and the tapes need to go. Here's what I have that is up for grabs:

VHS 1: SHEMP VITAPHONES...Salt Water Daffy, His First Flame, Henry The Ache, Knife of the Party, So You Won't T-T-T-Talk, Art Trouble

VHS 2: SHEMP VITAPHONES....Dizzy & Daffy, Serves You Right, Daredevil O'Dare, The Officer's Mess, While The Cat's Away, Give A Man A Job (Moe solo)

VHS 3: SHEMP VITAPHONES....Close Relations, In The Dough, The Blonde Bomber, Kick Me Again, Plane Nuts (Healy and the Stooges), Roast Beef and Movies (Curly solo)

VHS 4: SHEMP VITAPHONES....Why Pay Rent, A Peach of a Pair, I Scream, Here Comes Flossie, Corn on the Cop, and A Tree In A Test Tube (color Laurel and Hardy)

VHS 5: SHEMP COLUMBIA SHORTS...Bride and Gloom, A Hit With A Miss, Society Mugs, Boobs In The Woods, Pick A Peck of Plumbers, Open Season For Saps

VHS 6: SHEMP COLUMBIA/VITAPHONES...Bride and Gloom, A Hit With A Miss, Society Mugs, Open Season For Saps, Pick A Peck Of Plumbers, Mushrooms, My Mummy's Arms, On The Wagon, Wrongway Butch (Pete Smith short...no Shemp in this one)

VHS 7: THREE STOOGES COLLECTION #2 (Goodtimes Home Video)...Husbands Beware, Musty Musketeers, Wham-Bam-Slam

VHS LOT 8-15: LOCAL TV STOOGES...These are various titles (not cataloged) on vhs from the 80's. These are from WSBK TV 38 in Boston, and KTTV Ch. 11 in Los Angeles. No commercials on these shorts. Approx. 40 Stooges shorts on 8 VHS tapes.

These in varying degrees of quality, and the sources used were 16mm and off air (TNT). Many were aquired from other collectors. They are first come, first serve, as I only have one of each tape...email me at TheColumbiaVault@comcast.net

What I am looking for...I am intersted in getting the following if they are out there: Beat up, old Screen Gems tv prints from the late 70's and early 80's. Local tv only (Superstation WTBS is OK...no AMC or Spike TV stuff. I don't want restored, I want on the verge of a trashcan prints...splices, jump cuts....the stuff that made local tv Stooging fun...this includes any of the Stooge features off local tv). Also looking for Shemp's solo efforts HOME ON THE RAGE, OFF AGAIN-ON AGAIN and JIGGERS MY WIFE

Greg

Offline 2reelers

PS...I'd also trade for copies of the latest colorized Stooge dvds from Sony

Greg
TheColumbiaVault@comcast.net

ThumpTheShoes

Offline 2reelers

VHS tapes 2, 3 and 4 are no longer available, and I will no longer need any of the colorized titles.

These are still available though:

VHS 1: SHEMP VITAPHONES...Salt Water Daffy, His First Flame, Henry The Ache, Knife of the Party, So You Won't T-T-T-Talk, Art Trouble

VHS 5: SHEMP COLUMBIA SHORTS...Bride and Gloom, A Hit With A Miss, Society Mugs, Boobs In The Woods, Pick A Peck of Plumbers, Open Season For Saps

VHS 6: SHEMP COLUMBIA/VITAPHONES...Bride and Gloom, A Hit With A Miss, Society Mugs, Open Season For Saps, Pick A Peck Of Plumbers, Mushrooms, My Mummy's Arms, On The Wagon, Wrongway Butch (Pete Smith short...no Shemp in this one)

VHS 7: THREE STOOGES COLLECTION #2 (Goodtimes Home Video)...Husbands Beware, Musty Musketeers, Wham-Bam-Slam

VHS LOT 8-15: LOCAL TV STOOGES...These are various titles (not cataloged) on vhs from the 80's. These are from WSBK TV 38 in Boston, and KTTV Ch. 11 in Los Angeles. No commercials on these shorts. Approx. 40 Stooges shorts on 8 VHS tapes (which I will split up for trading purposes).

Again, these in varying degrees of quality, and the sources used were 16mm and some off air (TNT). Many were aquired from other collectors. They are first come, first serve, as I only have one of each tape...email me at TheColumbiaVault@comcast.net

Thanks!