Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

A Best Of Stooges Without Scenes From The Same 4 Shorts!!!!

Offline 123cagney

How many BEST OF collections, and/or favorite comedy scene dvd/videotapes with clips from the same 4 shorts can we see? (Brideless groom,Disorder in the court,malice in the palice,sing a song of six pants)-"Did I really have to list em?" Could someone PLEASE put together a collection of clips showing the span of all 190 films? Hey, just think, this could be JUST ONE MORE way columbia could profit from this CASH COW! As a fan I would like to have a BEST OF... that truely IS a BEST OF...

Offline Baggie

;D    hello people don't make up clips from other shorts because those 4 became public domain, so people can do whatever the hell they like with em' without having to pay a penny. sad isn't it
The artist formerly known as Shempetta

Offline 123cagney

;D    hello people don't make up clips from other shorts because those 4 became public domain, so people can do whatever the hell they like with em' without having to pay a penny. sad isn't it
Ok,So why doesn't COLUMBIA step up to the plate and make one? Instead of a lousey,poorly hosted (Woody from CHEERS) show like the 75th anniversary flop. What about Stop Look and Laugh (leave Winchel and that goofy puppet home) part 2!

Offline Baggie

columbia don't make one frankly because they are tight assed dicks, who don't give a shit about the three stooges or their fans. always has been that way unfortunately.  :-\
The artist formerly known as Shempetta

Offline Hammond Eggar

While I would have certainly worded it differently, I totally agree.  Columbia has a history of only doing the bare minimum.  It is so sad.  Just look at the wonderful DVD treatment that the films of the Marx Brothers, Charlie Chaplin, Abbott and Costello and W.C. Fields have received.  Now, compare that to the shoddy treatment Columbia gives the Stooges.  It's downright shameful.  They should be embarrassed.  It's time Columbia wised-up.  They should know better.
"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder, 1971)