Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Deja vu.. We still get the same song and dance.

Guest · 4 · 1266

Offline JazzBill

[youtube=425,350]VBmhA6z6ieY[/youtube]
"When in Chicago call Stockyards 1234, Ask for Ruby".

Offline Giff me dat fill-em!

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
Yeah ... this current reaming is quickly lasting as long as well.
Here's the tune that was used in the video (for those who wished they had a copy) -
The Trashmen boiled it all down to pounding drums, driving guitars and yelping vocals and created a 60's anthem.

[attachment deleted by admin]
The tacks won't come out! Well, they went in ... maybe they're income tacks.

Offline Giff me dat fill-em!

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
Not to indulge in the macabre, an observation (I feel dumb, but its a can't-be-helped-nitpick):
About 1/3 of the way into viewing this video, there is a sequence from the point of view of two soldiers using night-vision to kill two enemy combatants, and the sequence goes:
Soldier 1: (firing on enemy in center of the screen) Got 'em.
Sodier 2: Good ... a second one, hit the other one. (Soldier 1 does so) ... good shot.

HOWEVER, if you watch the sequence closely, you will not only see the enemy in the center and the second one the left, but a third one on the far right of the screen. Also, (here's the macabre observation) after the enemy in the center is downed, and inbetween the time the second soldier says "hit the other one", the enemy on the left falls to the ground as if shot, making Soldier 1's shots redundant ... perhaps the third person on the far right was a fellow soldier and shot the guy on the left first?

(Sorry ... nitpicking this seems silly, but I can't resist)
The tacks won't come out! Well, they went in ... maybe they're income tacks.

Offline jrvass

• Dickey-Do Award Winner!
  • Birdbrain
My nit to pick is "Why?"

"Why are we not supporting GI Jane?" and "Why is it not popular, to fight the terrorists, in their city streets instead of ours?"

But I am the lone conservative, who listens to Reagan clips on the Mark Levin show http://www.marklevinshow.com/, that reads & posts here!

[youtube=425,350]QEkYqL9n7vo[/youtube]

[youtube=425,350]3rKsx6vqJZI[/youtube]

Support your favorite Aircraft Carrier! Fucking Floating Cities!! VAW-116!!!

James

---
1a. Have you ever forgotten to wash your hands, and eaten "finger food", after grave robbing?

1b. Did your stomach get {{{queezy}}}?

1c. When you think about it? Or later? Did you eat something you shouldn't have? Please explain thoroughly...
This prestigious award, has been presented to you.
Because your belly sticks out farther than your Dickey-Do!