Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Bilbo Baggins

Offline Giff me dat fill-em!

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
Sorry, Dunrobin .. but I just GOTTA repost these in the YouTube board.

This is the original video made with Leonard Nimoy and his troupe of "go-go" girls ... the rumor is that one of the dancers in the video also played a part in one of the Star Trek episodes.
[youtube=425,350]bFoytXbjjWI[/youtube]
This one was made by some high school students, using stop-motion animation with clay figures. (a more respectful attempt at videoing the song than Nimoy used)
[youtube=425,350]t07TtjyjmVY[/youtube]
I've also added the mp3 file for your listening pleasure ... (it's a bit different than the original video track - its the one used by the high school kids).

[attachment deleted by admin]
The tacks won't come out! Well, they went in ... maybe they're income tacks.

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
All I can say is, it's a good thing Leonard kept his day job!   ;D

Actually, I've heard worse singing (William Shatner comes immediately to mind.)  I certainly can't carry a tune - even in a bucket - but I am not cruel enough to inflict my singing on anyone else.

When you said "go-go" girls, I was expecting to see some bikinis.  What was with the sweatshirts?!   :P

Offline Giff me dat fill-em!

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
All I can say is, it's a good thing Leonard kept his day job!   ;D

Actually, I've heard worse singing (William Shatner comes immediately to mind.)  I certainly can't carry a tune - even in a bucket - but I am not cruel enough to inflict my singing on anyone else.

When you said "go-go" girls, I was expecting to see some bikinis.  What was with the sweatshirts?!   :P
I merely quoted one of the posts supplied for the video at YouTube ... I suppose since it was recorded/filmed in the late '60's, "go-go girls" seemed appropriate. But now that you mention it, IF Go-Go Girls were the intent, they not only would have bikinis on, but the tradtional "go-go" boots (See Nancy Sinatra's album "These Boots are Made for Walkin" for a reference).

Yeah, Leonard was bad, but Bill Shatner you mentioned is a rusting, creaking door compared to Leonard!
The tacks won't come out! Well, they went in ... maybe they're income tacks.