The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

"Swap Meet" board added

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
I've created a new Swap Meet board in the Special Forums category.  Please feel free to post new topics there if you are looking Three Stooges or other classic films and memorabilia, or if you have memorabilia that you are willing to trade or sell.   8)

(I've already moved two topics from the General Discussion board over to the Swap Meet.)

Pilsner Panther

I've created a new Swap Meet board in the Special Forums category.  Please feel free to post new topics there if you are looking Three Stooges or other classic films and memorabilia, or if you have memorabilia that you are willing to trade or sell.   8)

(I've already moved two topics from the General Discussion board over to the Swap Meet.)

That's fine, Rob, but why did you place it above Pilsner's Picks? We old vaudeville-type hams don't like having the second spot on the bill!

[bitchin]

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
That's fine, Rob, but why did you place it above Pilsner's Picks? We old vaudeville-type hams don't like having the second spot on the bill!

[bitchin]

Fine, ya big baby - I moved it down after Jim's newly restored Music That Sucks board (don't want him crying at me too!)  [cry] 

[rotfl]

Pilsner Panther

[bitchin]

Fine, ya big baby - I moved it down after Jim's newly restored Music That Sucks board (don't want him crying at me too!)  [cry] 

[rotfl]

Hmm, it looks like the squeaky wheel does get the grease, after all.

As long as I'm in a complaining mood (after spending a lovely morning at the dentist's), I'm having trouble logging out. I keep getting this error message:

"An Error Has Occurred!
Unable to verify referring url. Please go back and try again."

But when I go back, I get the same message! Vas ist los?

???

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
Hmm, it looks like the squeaky wheel does get the grease, after all.

As long as I'm in a complaining mood (after spending a lovely morning at the dentist's), I'm having trouble logging out. I keep getting this error message:

"An Error Has Occurred!
Unable to verify referring url. Please go back and try again."

But when I go back, I get the same message! Vas ist los?

???

I just checked the error logs, and it looks like a number of people have been experiencing the same problem.  (I haven't, but then I almost never log out.)

I did a search on the Simple Machines Forum (the creators of this message board system), and found some suggestions.  I've changed a couple of settings, and hopefully that will solve the problem.  (You might have to close your browser window and then relaunch it before the change takes effect.)