Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Organized music that sucks, a bottom 100 list!

Offline metaldams

Jim, it's your call, but I think a link to this list would be great for the MST section.

OK, just a fun list of the 100 WORST albums of all-time, as rated by rateyourmusic.com users.  Do you own any?  I have to say that Iron Maiden's VIRTUAL XI (easily their worst, Maiden rarely disappoints me), and Metallica's RELOAD (I'm in the camp that if you took the best tracks off both Load albums and did away with the filler, you'd have one great album), are two albums that I made special bus trips to buy on the day of release when I was in York College.  Also, KISS's HOT IN THE SHADE album I tried to sell to my local CD store, but they wouldn't accept it because they had too many copies.  Go to the link below and check out the crap.  Rateyourmusic in general is a kick a$$ site, and of course they have best albums of all-time lists, as rated by the users as well.  While you get the standard London Calling/Revolver/Highway 61 Revisited rankings, you also get some refreshingly unusual choices making the top 100 as well (RUST IN PEACE!).  But I digress, 'cause this thread is dedicated to crap. 

http://rateyourmusic.com/charts/bottom/album/all-time
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline jrvass

• Dickey-Do Award Winner!
  • Birdbrain
No. But I've started to copy the album art there!

:police:

Is "Lonnie Listen Smith and the Cosmic Echoes" (in his dashika) in the next 500?

Like the "Electrifying Mojo" used to say... at midnight in Detroit...

"Hold on tight....
Don't Let Go.
Don't Say "Damn",
Just Say "Whoa"!!!"

Let me ask you all this... If you found an 1863 marble tombstone on your property... 4 inches under the grass...

...would you dig them  ...out? Not to have sex or anything weird like that...

...but to merely get rid of her without paying the gov't and lawyers "her arms" and "her legs"?

"Greg"
This prestigious award, has been presented to you.
Because your belly sticks out farther than your Dickey-Do!