The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

We got your message, no one cares.

shemps#1 · 30 · 16319

Offline Bruckman

• Musclehead, juice addict, synthol abuser, and Booby Dupe
  • Birdbrain
Night Train...

http://www.bumwine.com/nighttrain.html

...is a step closer to the gutter than MD 20/20!

Cheers!  :D

James

I was always an Everclear man myself (the drink, not the rock group). Came with a warning on the label that drinking too much might result in blindness. (Whether temporary or permanent wasn't specified; guess they weren't taking any chances). I preferred it cut with lemonade drink crystals but my roommates' preference was grape Kool-Aid as a mixer. Ugh. (This was back in my college days).
"If it wasn't for fear i wouldn't get out of bed in the morning" - Forrest Griffin

Offline jrvass

• Dickey-Do Award Winner!
  • Birdbrain
I got in trouble after drinking a couple of bottles of Mad Dog 20/20 many years ago. The best I can remember, after drinking a couple bottles of Mad Dog, I started playing with a loaded 357 Magnum. I think I was doing a Robert DiNero (You talking to me?) thing. Well, needless to say the gun goes off. The bullet goes through the bedroom wall and right through my bedroom closet. I put a bullet hole in every damned shirt I owned. The cops come and arrest me and take my gun away. I never did get it back. What a fucking mess that turned out to be.

There is more to this story... JazzBill. Tell us about the fucking mess!  :D

James

(Always happy to learn from others!)
This prestigious award, has been presented to you.
Because your belly sticks out farther than your Dickey-Do!

Offline JazzBill

• Knothead
There is more to this story... JazzBill. Tell us about the fucking mess!  :D

James

(Always happy to learn from others!)
This little episode pretty much nailed the coffin shut on my first marrage. And even today,some 30 years later, I have a hard time getting my FOID card (Firearm Owner's Identification Card) from the state. Every time I renew it, I have to go down to the court house in Cook County and get some paperwork signed. Even though I quit drinking in 1987, I still didn't learn my lesson, I went and got married again.
"When in Chicago call Stockyards 1234, Ask for Ruby".

Offline jrvass

• Dickey-Do Award Winner!
  • Birdbrain
This little episode pretty much nailed the coffin shut on my first marrage. And even today,some 30 years later, I have a hard time getting my FOID card (Firearm Owner's Identification Card) from the state. Every time I renew it, I have to go down to the court house in Cook County and get some paperwork signed. Even though I quit drinking in 1987, I still didn't learn my lesson, I went and got married again.

You failed to remember Curly's wisdom???

"So tell me, are you married or happy?"  :D
This prestigious award, has been presented to you.
Because your belly sticks out farther than your Dickey-Do!

Offline JazzBill

• Knothead
Don't forget the Moe version of that bit in "No Census, No Feeling". When Moe is taking the guy's census on the steps, and in the background you hear a womans voice,... "Henry !!!!!!!"  the guy ducks and Moe gets hit in the head with a dish.
"When in Chicago call Stockyards 1234, Ask for Ruby".