The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

WATCH THIS VIDEO!

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
This video is on Google, and I don't seem to be able to embed it here like we do with Youtube, but let me urge you to go to this link: America Freedom to Fascism Authorized version and watch the video.  It's long - 1 hr, 49 min. 28 sec. - and you may have to be patient if you have a slower connection (just pause it for a few minutes and take a break, if necessary.)  I promise you that this is well worth watching.  Turn off the damned idiot box for a couple of hours and pay attention.  I guarantee you'll learn something.

And if you've watched it and thought about it, for God's sake pass it on to all of your friends and family, and then come back here and share your thoughts about the issues raised in the video.  (I have a feeling that you're going to be plenty pissed off.)

Here's the copy for the video:

America Freedom to Fascism Authorized version

1 hr 49 min 28 sec - Oct 20, 2006
Average rating:  5 stars (306 ratings)
Description: Please visit http://www.freedomtofascism.com to purchase the DVD. This is the "Director's Final Cut" authorized version of Aaron Russo's documentary, America: Freedom To Fascism (AFTF). It is being uploaded to Google Video for the first time during the evening of October 19-20th, 2006. Aaron has listened to everyone's feedback - volunteers, students, lovers of freedom & liberty, young and old alike - and, true to his word, he is putting this up "for free" on Google Video knowing that the hour has come for Americans to either be awakened to restore the Republic or be swept aside by the dark global forces of fascism that seeks to enslave mankind. AFTF's main focus comes in a statement with six very simple words: SHUT DOWN THE FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM!! After viewing the movie, please be sure to visit http://www.freedomtofascism.com where you will soon be able to view a much higher quality "pay per view" Internet version of AFTF, buy the DVD and sign up as an affiliate to sell/distribute DVDs to others. We also urge everyone to be sure to sign up as volunteer, register for email alerts and tell your family, friends and neighbors about this groundbreaking movie.

Offline Giff me dat fill-em!

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
I'm about halfway through this video, but here's what I've observed so far ...

Statements that pissed me off:
From Peter Gibbons, Tax Attorney
When President Reagan was elected, one of the first things he did was to appoint a blue ribbon panel of business people headed by Peter Grace, commonly referred to as The Grace Commission. Their job was to research all areas of the Federal Government and make a report. One of the quotes from the Grace Commission is, “100 percent of what is collected is absorbed solely by interest on the Federal Debt. All individual tax revenues are gone before one nickel is spent on the services taxpayers expect from the government.”
We have been brainwashed, people have been told, “You need this income tax system to fund government”, which is absolutely ridiculous. My question is, if that’s true, how did we fund government from 1776 to 1913?

Statements that scared the beejeebers outa me:
On August 31, 2005 federal Judge Emmet Sullivan ruled the government does not have to answer the American people’s questions, even though it is guaranteed in the First Amendment.
The tacks won't come out! Well, they went in ... maybe they're income tacks.

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
Here's one I was fully aware of, but didn't realize I was bare-assed-bent-over waiting for "Georgy" to "service the account" ...

President Bush has signed executive orders giving him sole authority to impose martial law, and suspend habeas corpus. This gives him dictatorial power over the people, without any checks and balances.

Are we so dumb in Congress ... they (as far as I remember during the senatorial debates) gave him this power, in the face of so-called terrorism. It seemed like a small step at the time, in order to protect our beloved way of life. Rob ... we may be dead already, we may now just be playing out the string of the high priests and traders of eons past who took over.

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
Infuriating, isn't it?  I take it even more personally than some might, if only because my ancestors actually fought in the Revolution and helped get the Republic started.

Want something more to piss you off?  Go take a look at the "Fun Facts" thread I just started in the General Discussion board.

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
I'm sure you have seriously considered NOT filing taxes for 2006 ... I need to watch this video a couple more times before being convinced that it is legitimate, there is alot of material suggesting that I've been lied to by my government since birth.

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
...there is alot of material suggesting that I've been lied to by my government since birth.

Yes, you have, as were your parents, your grandparents, etc. - we've all been lied to for a very long time.   (Just consider the fact that  the dollar today is worth only about 4 cents compared to the dollar in 1913, when the "Federal Reserve System" was illegally incorporated.)

Offline Single-O

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Apparently we have a willing slave amongst us.   [wha][whip2]