Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Stooges at Toronto Airport (8mm)

Offline falsealarms

Offline JazzBill

Nice little clip "falsealarms", but I'm curious, does any see Larry in this clip? I've played it through a couple of times and I don't see him, unless he's in the gorilla suit.
"When in Chicago call Stockyards 1234, Ask for Ruby".

Offline Giff me dat fill-em!

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
Seconds 56-59 of the clip has a fleeting glimpse of Larry at the center of the screen, behind and facing the gorilla. He has his hair combed back and he looks around.
The tacks won't come out! Well, they went in ... maybe they're income tacks.

Offline garystooge

Nice little clip "falsealarms", but I'm curious, does any see Larry in this clip? I've played it through a couple of times and I don't see him, unless he's in the gorilla suit.

Larry's not in the gorilla suit....that's "Norbu, The Almost-Human Gorilla" who was one of the acts at the CNE that year.

Offline falsealarms

Can you believe they carried their own suitcases off of the plane?  ;D

Offline garystooge

Also notice that when Moe is carrying his suitcase, he stops and waits for a woman to catch up with him. That woman is Helen Howard, his wife.

Offline Hammond Eggar

These clips are short, but rare.  According to the description, they date back, roughly, to 1962/63.  I'm not quite sure, though, why Cat Stevens' music was dubbed over them.  Still, I think it's enjoyable none-the-less. [pie]

The Stooges in Toronto

More of the Stooges in Toronto
"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder, 1971)