Male Restroom Etiquette

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
[youtube=425,350]IzO1mCAVyMw[/youtube]

Something every guy needs to know.  Word to the wise.   ;)

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
It's funny, I actually follow those rules when using a public restroom. I always pick the farthest urinal from a guy already there, and never stand next to someone else. My gaze is always either straight at the wall or down at my own junk if I'm finishing up, and I go in, use the facilities, wash/dry hands, and get out. Great find.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Offline jrvass

• Dickey-Do Award Winner!
  • Birdbrain
It's the '93 NCAA Men's Tournament in Seattle, and I get invited to watch U of Mich. play in the "sweet 16".

While taking a leak into a trough at the Kingdome I hear "Hey Jim!"... and turn my head just in time for my fool co-worker to take my picture.

I was pissed at the time, but I wished I had thought of it. (Especially since he used one of our female co-worker's camera!)

James
This prestigious award, has been presented to you.
Because your belly sticks out farther than your Dickey-Do!

xraffle

It's funny, I actually follow those rules when using a public restroom. I always pick the farthest urinal from a guy already there, and never stand next to someone else. My gaze is always either straight at the wall or down at my own junk if I'm finishing up, and I go in, use the facilities, wash/dry hands, and get out. Great find.

I never use those urinals. I always use the toilets. I can never stand it when people watch me while I'm doing my business. I do agree with what it says in the video, though. If the only urinal that's available is the one next to a guy, then don't use one. I don't know why anyone would feel comfortable using the urinal that's next to one that's being used.

Offline JazzBill

I don't know if it has changed, but when I was in basic training in 1971, they didn't have stalls for the shitters at Fort Lewis, Washington. It's a very humbling experience to be sitting on the shitter in the morning, sitting next to 4 or 5 other guys.
"When in Chicago call Stockyards 1234, Ask for Ruby".

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
I don't know if it has changed, but when I was in basic training in 1971, they didn't have stalls for the shitters at Fort Lewis, Washington. It's a very humbling experience to be sitting on the shitter in the morning, sitting next to 4 or 5 other guys.

God, I remember that too (unfortunately!)  It was the same thing at Fort Knox, Kentucky in '72 (in those "temporary" wooden barracks built "for the duration" during World War II.) There were no individual urinals, either - just one, long trough.   :-[

xraffle

There were no individual urinals, either - just one, long trough.   :-[

Whoa!!! Am I glad they changed that.