Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Stooges on the Simpsons

Offline falsealarms

http://www.allsimps.com/index.php?id=14&season=14

Right at the beginning.  ;D

That site has every Simpsons episode... probably won't be long til someone is sued.

From WIKIPEDIA -

The depiction of the Three Stooges in a far-gone state of senility is a somewhat extrapolated version of the truth. Larry really did have a stroke in his later years, and there were really four 'third' stooges: Curly, Shemp, Joe and Curly Joe. If the two intermediate stooges are counted as Curlys as well (something The Simpsons did with Lisa's cats; after Snowball II died, Snowball III, Coltrane and Snowball V followed without a true Snowball IV) then Curly Joe really would be "Curly IV".

Offline Hammond Eggar

This clip is from The Simpsons, and involves Mr. Burns.  I found it somewhat amusing.  See what you think. [pie]

Stooges/Simpsons clip
"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder, 1971)

Offline cfsandoval

Hi:

I am new in this forum, but i have a big dude if any could help me. Somebody know in what episode appears the “Three Stooges syndrome“ referred for Mr. Burns in the simpsons.

Thank you
 [3stooges]
Carlos Sandoval

Offline Stooges#1

Hi:

I am new in this forum, but i have a big dude if any could help me. Somebody know in what episode appears the “Three Stooges syndrome“ referred for Mr. Burns in the simpsons.

Thank you
 [3stooges]
Carlos Sandoval

Season 11, episode 12. The Mansion Family.

Mr. Burns has every disease known, also many that the doctors discovered in him, however the sheer amount of them prevents any of them from actually doing harm to him which the doctors have called The Three Stooges Syndrome.

Offline FineBari3

I wish somebody would update the Three Stooges references section at The Simpsons Archive page www.snpp.com. That is a fantastic database of Simpsons stuff!
Mar-Jean Zamperini
"Moe is their leader." -Homer Simpson

Offline Sadistic Stooge

I wish somebody would update the Three Stooges references section at The Simpsons Archive page www.snpp.com. That is a fantastic database of Simpsons stuff!

Wow That is a good Simpsons Page , thats for putting that link up ...

Offline curlysdame

I know!  I remember an episode of the Simpsons (can't remember the initial plot) where the opening of the show is Bart and Homer watching a Stooges short called, 'Brittle Boneheads' where the Stooges are old men, and can't hear and are yelling at each other the entire time.  I thought it was funny, but I've only seen it two or three times.
"Imagine five things like us in one room??  I can't stand it!" - Curly (Time Out For Rhythm 1941)

Offline Sadistic Stooge

I know!  I remember an episode of the Simpsons (can't remember the initial plot) where the opening of the show is Bart and Homer watching a Stooges short called, 'Brittle Boneheads' where the Stooges are old men, and can't hear and are yelling at each other the entire time.  I thought it was funny, but I've only seen it two or three times.

yeah and moe slaps curly7 then he dies on the floor  and Larry tells moe he dont want to do it any more lol That was funny S#!t

Offline curlysdame

yeah and moe slaps curly7 then he dies on the floor  and Larry tells moe he dont want to do it any more lol That was funny S#!t

LoL, yeah.  Larry says something like, "I don't wanna do this anymore.  I wanna go home.  Does anybody have a quarter for the bus??"  I wish I could find that on youtube, but so far no luck.
"Imagine five things like us in one room??  I can't stand it!" - Curly (Time Out For Rhythm 1941)

Offline Sadistic Stooge

Offline Sadistic Stooge

I found the name of the episode the stooges were on "Mr. Spritz Goes to Washington" but now im looking for the clip

Offline curlysdame

I found the name of the episode the stooges were on "Mr. Spritz Goes to Washington" but now im looking for the clip

Nice!  Where'd you ever find that?

Offline cfsandoval

This forum is Excelent!, I thing the simpson and three stooges really match

CArlos

Offline cfsandoval

I would like to know if somebody can help me. I am reviewed almost all episodes but I can’t find some good scene when Three Stooges shows the "Three Stooges Syndrome” (they all try to get through the door at once).

Thank you very much

Carlos

Offline Sadistic Stooge

I did a search on google , it found it on Wikipedia  .

Offline Stooges#1

I would like to know if somebody can help me. I am reviewed almost all episodes but I can’t find some good scene when Three Stooges shows the "Three Stooges Syndrome” (they all try to get through the door at once).

Thank you very much

Carlos

I dont know if this is the correct episode. In Large Marge Season 14, Episode 4 George H.W. Bush, Bill Clinton and Jimmy Carter immitate the Stooges, so maybe they were the ones trying to get through the door at the same time?

Offline curlysdame

I dont know if this is the correct episode. In Large Marge Season 14, Episode 4 George H.W. Bush, Bill Clinton and Jimmy Carter immitate the Stooges, so maybe they were the ones trying to get through the door at the same time?

I remember that one.  That scene was a kind of a 'homage' to the famous house building scene from 'The Sitter Downers'... right down to the white overalls.  Bush was Moe, Carter was Larry, and Clinton was Curly.  But I think they got all tangled up in that crazy housing structure they were building.  No doors in that scene.