Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

The Final (?) Pilsner's Pick

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
I have recieved an email from Pilsner Panther, and in it he sent the "final" Pilsner's Pick that he has given me permission to post here, which is actually a great little jazzy blues number from Coleman Hawkins and the Red Allen All-Stars. Check out Red Allen's kick ass trumpet solo, grab a brew (or a joint) and toast Pilsner Panther (you better come back!).

[attachment deleted by admin]
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Offline sgt ladylove

The Pilsner Pick section is gone.  :(  What on EARTH is going on??   :-\

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
When Pils left so abruptly this weekend, he deleted all of his mp3's from the Picks board.  I've eliminated access to the board for now, and commented out the Pick of the Week on the home page, but I haven't deleted anything; all the threads and posts are still there.  I'm sill hoping that Pils will resolve whatever is going on and regain his perspective some day, and might be willing to pick up where he left off.

Offline sgt ladylove

Pilsner, if you happen to be passing by, please come back.  Your picks are wonderful and your presence is missed.

Please don't leave over a ridiculous disagreement.  That's the fun and wacky world of internet life.  As long as you can still smile and pat each other on the back in a few days, no harm is done and the world moves forward.  Believe me, I've had my share of "having it out" with folks in the past.  It ain't pretty, but it's easily mended.

Please return.  Even if it's just as a member.

xraffle

Pilsner, if you happen to be passing by, please come back.  Your picks are wonderful and your presence is missed.

Please don't leave over a ridiculous disagreement.  That's the fun and wacky world of internet life.  As long as you can still smile and pat each other on the back in a few days, no harm is done and the world moves forward.  Believe me, I've had my share of "having it out" with folks in the past.  It ain't pretty, but it's easily mended.

Please return.  Even if it's just as a member.

I couldn't agree with you more. I really wish he would consider coming back. If he does come back, I'm willing to forget about what happened. I will never lose the respect I had for him. He was an excellent moderator and it was sad to see him go. It would be great if he would decide to come back.

And Pilsner, if you're reading this, please come back. Rob, Jim, and a lot of members including me really want you back. Please consider joining us again. It is my hope that one day you will return.

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
Pils emailed me, and has asked to thank everyone for their kind words, but that he will not be coming back in any compacity whatsoever.  :(

I hope he changes his mind.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

xraffle

Pils emailed me, and has asked to thank everyone for their kind words, but that he will not be coming back in any compacity whatsoever.  :(

I hope he changes his mind.

I really can't say how much that shocks me. That's really sad to hear. Pilsner did so much for this site. He contributed a lot and it's really sad to see someone like him go.  :'(

Offline Robbie883

Farewell Pils, hope you choose to come back, your a great guy.