The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Re: Slipp

· 106 · 42200

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
I can sit here literally all day if I had the time and laugh my ass off at all of this shit. It ages like a fine wine.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Pilsner Panther

Is it possible to insult Ed Wood?  Have you seen Glen or Glenda?    >:D

Oh, yes... I've got several Wood films in my collection.

Actually (waxing philosophical here for a moment) it's not possible to insult anyone who has that much self-confidence.

My favorite Ed Wood "special effect" is how the sets keep changing from day to night and back again, in "Plan 9." There's no reason for this whatsoever, except that the great auteur shot on whatever sound stages were available at the moment, cheap.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to be arraigned in Federal Court in Denver, first thing in the morning. But don't worry, since—

"I'm a big boy now, I can take care of myself."

—Tor Johnson

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline JazzBill

• Knothead
Oh, yes... I've got several Wood films in my collection.

My favorite Ed Wood "special effect" is how the sets keep changing from day to night and back again, in "Plan 9." There's no reason for this whatsoever, except that the great auteur shot on whatever sound stages were available at the moment, cheap.

"Plan 9 From Outer Space" I love that movie ! I get a kick out of the stand-in for Bela Lugosi. He's always seen covering up his face with his cape because of Lugosi dying right after shooting started. I guess Wood figured he was going to get his money's worth out of Lugosi no matter what.
"When in Chicago call Stockyards 1234, Ask for Ruby".

Offline shemps#1

• Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
Speaking of B movies, apparently Samuel L. Jackson's Snakes On A Plane is supposed to be classically bad. I'm going to see it tomorrow, and if it's any "good" I'll let you know.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Offline jrvass

• Dickey-Do Award Winner!
  • Birdbrain
Speaking of B movies, apparently Samuel L. Jackson's Snakes On A Plane is supposed to be classically bad. I'm going to see it tomorrow, and if it's any "good" I'll let you know.

Last Friday, one of the managers where I work was looking over the shoulder of someone watching the movie trailer on the internet. I swear she jumped about 3 inches into the air at one scene! What a hoot!  :D

James
This prestigious award, has been presented to you.
Because your belly sticks out farther than your Dickey-Do!

Offline shemps#1

• Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
A quick Slipp update: apparently someone posted as him on the guestbook and used an email address that I haven't used in years to try to make it look me. It looks like he "fell" for it. Or...

Perhaps that's Eric trashing himself and trying in vain to make it look like me posing as him.

FYI Eric: That's not me that posted as "Easy E" over there. 1. If that were me I wouldn't put an email address of my own up there, especially one that I haven't used in years. 2. I've got better things to do than post under your dumb screen name over there, like helping build this shrine to your insanity.

I'll do my talking over here under my screen name, not over there where identities are unclear. Your little charade isn't fooling anyone, then again it never has.