Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

The Three Stooges At The Redford!!

Offline Lola-Lou

• Porcupine
  • Applehead
  • I know, I keep changing my name.The voices told me
What did everyone think of the Stooge film festival at The Redford Theatre? I was sure glad to see they had a second festival this year. I wasn't able to go to the first one. I'm just wondering what you all thought about it. If anyone spotted me, I was the short girl with a t-shirt that said "got haggis?". :P 8) ;D ;)
"I see" said the blind man peeing into the wind "it's all coming back to me now."

Offline FineBari3

What did everyone think of the Stooge film festival at The Redford Theatre? I was sure glad to see they had a second festival this year. I wasn't able to go to the first one. I'm just wondering what you all thought about it. If anyone spotted me, I was the short girl with a t-shirt that said "got haggis?". :P 8) ;D ;)

LOL...got haggis!!!

Where is the Redford Theatre???
Mar-Jean Zamperini
"Moe is their leader." -Homer Simpson

Offline soiently64

I attended the Three Stooge Festival with my son. It was a great time as usual. They even had some Three Stooge posters, books and beer (not for sale) in the lobby. As far as I know the Redford and Alex Theatre in California are the only theaters that have Stooge festivals. Lets hope the the Redford continues with the stooges......The Redford Theatre is located in Detroit, MI I believe their web site is www.redford.com if that is not the site, do a search for Redford Theatre and I am sure you willl find it.

Offline redfordtheatre

The Three Stooges will be back at the Redford Theatre on April 22 at 8:00 and April 23 at 2:00 and 8:00.  Tickets are $5.00.

We will be having:  Three Sappy People, Rockin' Through the Rockies, In the Sweet Pie and Pie, Sock-a-bye Baby, The Yokes on Me and If a Body Meets a Body.

Details will be available soon at http://redfordtheatre.com