Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

I Found a "Listen, Judge" video at Walgreens

Guest · 4 · 1207

Curley91

Hi.

A couple months ago at Walgreens, I found a copy of the 1996 "Listen, Judge" video.  I haven't been there since, so I don't know if they've had any more Stooges' tapes.  My question is, if that video can still be found there, is there a chance that another video from the 1993 tape series (such as "Shivering Sherlocks", "Micro-Phonies" or "So Long Mr. Chumps") could pop up?  I was sure these videos were out of print. Has anybody ever found any of these tapes recently?  Thanks.

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
"Out of Print" simply means that the tapes are not being made anymore, not that they are no longer available at all.  As you've discovered, there are still unsold copies being distributed, but they are getting fewer and further between, and at some point you'll only be able to get them from another owner.

There's always a chance that you'll discover a copy of one of the tapes you're looking for in a store, but I woudn't hold my breath.  You'll probably have better luck on eBay or Amazon.com, etc.

Offline Robbie883

I'm almost tempted to just buy one of those 119 Short sets people seem to be selling on E-bay..I was against them at first, but after seeing the details on the new dvd they are releasing, I'm convinced Columbia is never going to make somthing like that.