Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Aww, Rats!

Guest · 4 · 1052

Pilsner Panther

"If a pie-eyed piper can do it, maybe I can get 'em sober!"

—Curly, "Termites Of 1938"

The New York Times explains rat behavior in great detail—

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/07/25/health/25rats.html?ex=1154059200&en=9be4e9d3d4475d9b&ei=5087%0A

...and if that doesn't work, there's always the late Professor Stanley Unwin to explainey all the rattage and how the Piper blew a tune on his little pipe, "Toot-toot!!"

Personally, I'd rather be related to chimps than to rats, and to either one of them before I'd admit any kinship— however distant— to Western or Eastern (or any other) fundamentalist religious types, of whatever screwball  "creeds" they might believe in.

[nuts]

Those lower mammals like monkeys and rodents at least aren't throwing bombs and missiles at one another over a load of complete, childish nonsense out of a midden heap of musty old books, which puts them at least one I.Q. point ahead of us, Homo Non-Sapiens.

And, most of the basic Middle East problem (that is, Sunni vs. Shi'ite) is the result of a 600-year-old religious succession dispute among the early Muslims that still hasn't been settled to this day. Which means that both sides there are hopeless, clueless losers!

[thumbsdown]

"Human, walking through the Zoo,
What do your cousins think of you?"

—Don Marquis (1878-1937)

http://www.donmarquis.com/

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
Quote from: the Article
The other colony of rats has been bred from exactly the same stock, but for aggressiveness instead. These animals are ferocious. When a visitor appears, the rats hurl themselves screaming toward their bars.

Why do these doofuses always do that?  It's like those dimwit scientists in Jurassic Park breeding velociraptors and a T. Rex - couldn't just leave it at the herbivores, could they?   ::)

Mark my words - someone's gonna get their face eaten off!   :o

Pilsner Panther

Why do these doofuses always do that?  It's like those dimwit scientists in Jurassic Park breeding velociraptors and a T. Rex - couldn't just leave it at the herbivores, could they?   ::)

Mark my words - someone's gonna get their face eaten off!   :o

Personally, I'd like to walk down the street with a capybara on a leash, especially if it's been bred for hostility. The world's largest rodent, the capybara averages four feet long, two feet tall, and weighs a hundred pounds. That's one serious rat... just the thing, if you live in a tough neighborhood!

Pilsner Panther

There's yet another geneticist, this one in Sumatra, who's been breeding his rats for size as well as hostility, and the results are pretty impressive. Pictured here, feeding time at the lab: