Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

How do I add a "Stooge Goof"?

Guest · 8 · 2701

Offline JazzBill

How do I go about having something listed in Stooge Goofs and Technical Blunders for the short "Playing the Ponies". While watching it the other day I noticed that when the the man blows the bugle, the Stooges go in the stall and do the Larry falling on the rake bit.Then the guy blows the bugle again and the Stooges head out to the track. Being someone that has been known to bet on a pony or two, I know they don't blow the bugle twice for the same race. Unless they did this many years ago, I believe this to be a technical blunder.
"When in Chicago call Stockyards 1234, Ask for Ruby".

Offline Giff me dat fill-em!

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
Go to the "Stooge Goofs" page and when at the episode of Playing the Ponies, you can click on the tab titled "Add Goof". Enter the goof, and it will be reviewed by a Team Stooge member for spelling and grammar, and to check if the goof is repeated. After a few days, your goof will be added to the list.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2006, 03:14:08 PM by Dunrobin »
The tacks won't come out! Well, they went in ... maybe they're income tacks.

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
Actually, you were a little mixed up there, Giff.  The advice you gave is fine for adding Quotes, but it didn't apply to Goofs.

However, that was an excellent idea, and something I've been meaning to add to the site, so I decided to go ahead a do it, since I've been making improvements here and there this weekend.  All members are now able to submit a new Goof for an episode, subject to review and approval by a Team Stooge member.  Just follow the directions Giff gave, above.

Offline Giff me dat fill-em!

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
I forgot that I was a semi-priviledged stooger, and that the "Add Goof" tab was only accessable to Team Stooge members, until you add the feature, that is.
The tacks won't come out! Well, they went in ... maybe they're income tacks.

Offline JazzBill

I found the Add Goof tab that you installed, but nothing happens when I hit it. But then nothing happens when I hit the Add Comment tab either. So now I don't know if the problem is on your end or mine. What do you think? (Besides that I'm being a pain in the ass)

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
The first thing I'd check is your browser's settings, JazzBill, especially making sure that Javascript is enabled and that pop-ups aren't blocked (at least for this site.)  Your cookies setting should be ok, OTOH, or you wouldn't be seeing the "Add Goof" link.

When you click the link you should get a small window opening with the form for submitting a goof.

Offline JazzBill

I got it figured out Rob. Actually "xraffle" figured it out April 4 2006. He posted the same problem on the "Helpful Tips on Getting Your Fan Comment Posted" It was my Norton Security System. If this problem happens to anyone else, have them check their Norton setting. Thanks guys.   

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
Oh, yeah - I remember that now.  Thanks for the tip, JB!