The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Food Terms and Female Anatomy

Offline Giff me dat fill-em!

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
I have some questions about food terms.
In the general sense, if chopsticks are for eating food, you’d think breadsticks would be for eating bread, wouldn’t you? But, more specific to the title of the thread, those food terms that refers to the object of almost every man’s desires, the vagina.
As a so-called repository of these terms, I have a recording I’d like to share with you, that being Rodney Carrington’s song, Camel Toe. In it he discloses no less than eight food related names, items or terms that give mental suggestions to the area of female anatomy in question, or the act that men and women engage in with regard to this anatomical feature. Here is the list:
Biscuit
Muffin
Cookie
Snapper (if it refers to a Red Snapper)
Big Taco
Bearded Clam
Sloppy Joe
Tuna Casserole

And let’s not forget the Latinos’ greatest food related term – Penuche (puh-NOO-chee). In its simplest food related terms, it means “a creamy, fudge-like candy made with brown sugar, butter, milk or cream and vanilla”. And since the Food Lover’s Companion states that “nuts” are sometimes added … well. It is REALLY hard for me, as a culinary critic, to use the term “Penuche” without a giggle from someone.
ANYWAY … I know that I own a copy of a George Carlin concert that lists almost EVERY reference to sex, male or female (in any way, shape or form) and its constituent parts, but I will leave it up to you happy Stooge sex freaks to fill in the gaps!

[attachment deleted by admin]
The tacks won't come out! Well, they went in ... maybe they're income tacks.

Pilsner Panther

I never heard this song before, Giff, but it reminds me of the late Frank Zappa in one of his smuttier moods (which was a lot of the time).

Okay, let's go back... as usual, the Pilsner's Picks Time Machine is in fine working order, so here we have Bessie Smith, "The Empress of the Blues," from 1928.

She's ably accompanied on this number by the great jazz guitar pioneer Eddie Lang, but that's (ahem) just the icing on the cake. Bessie doesn't leave anything off the menu here, with plenty of colorful nicknames for both the male and female "entrees."

[rotfl]

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
Yeah ... great one, Pils. She didn't leave out anything except the bologna skin. (Maybe they weren't invented yet). She used many terms that George Carlin never thought of.

Offline Bangsmith

• Citizen of Greater Stoogedom
  • Chucklehead
I have some questions about food terms.
In the general sense, if chopsticks are for eating food, you’d think breadsticks would be for eating bread, wouldn’t you? But, more specific to the title of the thread, those food terms that refers to the object of almost every man’s desires, the vagina.
As a so-called repository of these terms, I have a recording I’d like to share with you, that being Rodney Carrington’s song, Camel Toe. In it he discloses no less than eight food related names, items or terms that give mental suggestions to the area of female anatomy in question, or the act that men and women engage in with regard to this anatomical feature. Here is the list:
Biscuit
Muffin
Cookie
Snapper (if it refers to a Red Snapper)
Big Taco
Bearded Clam
Sloppy Joe
Tuna Casserole

And let’s not forget the Latinos’ greatest food related term – Penuche (puh-NOO-chee). In its simplest food related terms, it means “a creamy, fudge-like candy made with brown sugar, butter, milk or cream and vanilla”. And since the Food Lover’s Companion states that “nuts” are sometimes added … well. It is REALLY hard for me, as a culinary critic, to use the term “Penuche” without a giggle from someone.
ANYWAY … I know that I own a copy of a George Carlin concert that lists almost EVERY reference to sex, male or female (in any way, shape or form) and its constituent parts, but I will leave it up to you happy Stooge sex freaks to fill in the gaps!
You have that George Carlin Show? If it is the one I'm thinking of, I saw it on VHS in the mid 80's and have not seen hide nor hair of it since!!!!!! What show was it, and where can I find it, if possible? I have all of his CD's, and that routine is not on any of them! I remember him pulling out a long scroll of names for body parts and reading them in rapid-fire sequence. "Joystick" is an obvious one that I remember from that show!!! I'd like to do the Horizontal Bop with a Vertical Smile and make a Beast With Two Backs to that show!!
If at first you don't succeed, keep on sucking 'til you do "suck seed"!!

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
You have that George Carlin Show? If it is the one I'm thinking of, I saw it on VHS in the mid 80's and have not seen hide nor hair of it since!!!!!! What show was it, and where can I find it, if possible?

I taped the copy I own from an HBO presentation of "George Carlin at Carnegie Hall". I plan on copying it off onto DVD sometime in the future (sooner or later), but for now, I'll supply the clip you remember ... enjoy!

Offline Bangsmith

• Citizen of Greater Stoogedom
  • Chucklehead
I just looked it up at CD Universe, and it is available on DVD, called "Carlin At Carnegie" from 1982. I hope it is the same show!
If at first you don't succeed, keep on sucking 'til you do "suck seed"!!

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
As an addition to this long-dead topic - I'll include a tune that makes a sexual reference to just about every known confection on Earth ...