Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Survey Says!

Offline Shemoeley Fine

I am attempting to write lyrics to Three Blind Mice including a few memorable 1-liners from the boys. I am an ocasional sideman in a Latin dance music and salsa band. In August we will be playing a gig when I want to introduce the song as our performance will be recorded by the festival folks where we will be playing.

What is your favorite 1-liner? Which quip do you think may be the funniest?  Who knows that remark may be included in a new salsa song with English and some Spanish lyrics to boot.

I will post the complete verses when I finish writing the ditty, hopefully bu the end of July so we have several weeks to rehearse it. I am usually just a chorus and refrain back up singer playing either maracas-shakers, güiro-scratcher or claves- the 2 sticks you clap to the beat, however for this song I will be the second lead singer after the intro by our main lead voice. I think the keyboardist wants to include some sound effects in the mambo section or at the coda.

S F

Los Tres Chiflados son The Three Stooges
Ma'. Lorenzito y Rizzado

Pilsner Panther

I am attempting to write lyrics to Three Blind Mice including a few memorable 1-liners from the boys. I am an ocasional sideman in a Latin dance music and salsa band. In August we will be playing a gig when I want to introduce the song as our performance will be recorded by the festival folks where we will be playing.

Personally, I can hardly wait to see the results. When it comes to writing verse, I fully expect you to be the modern-day Hispanic William T. McGonagall, the Bard of Dundee—

http://www.mcgonagall-online.org.uk/

And if you're not, I'll be very disappointed, considering how much promise you've shown so far in that direction.

::)