WEBSITE REMOVED BY ADMIN

Spamming his website.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2006, 06:00:57 PM by shemps#1 »

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
First off, I don't know why it let you post a new thread, but you shouldn't be able until you have at least ten posts under your belt. This helps cut down on SPAM.

Secondly, I have no clue why you put that stupid poll with more links to your site. There was no need for that.

Thirdly, fuck you and your stupid website. I don't take kindly to people coming here to plug their sites and run off. I'm not only banning you, but I'm wiping out your site link as well.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Offline 3Stooges

Yeah, get his stuff if you dont mind paying at least TRIPLE the market value. He buys things from Ebay and then triples the price....

Exibit A: The Loco Boy Makes Good Lobby card he's selling. He just won it on Ebay for about 610 about a week ago.

See Ebay Item number: 7619794341

Here's the link...

http://cgi.ebay.com/THREE-STOOGES-LOBBY-CARD-LOCO-BOY-MAKES-GOOD-1942_W0QQitemZ7619794341QQihZ017QQcategoryZ60303QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

His Curly one sheets were won on Ebay last year for about $3500-4000.

He list the PARDON MY BACKFIRE poster at 1500, but it barely reached $300 on Ebay last week in good condition.

See here: Ebay Item number: 7620609424

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
I'm locking the topic by the way. I'll leave your post up because you got it in under the gun.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown