Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Forced Eating Habits Cures Us All

Offline Giff me dat fill-em!

• Oh, Vici Kid!
  • Team Stooge
  • Bunionhead
  • Vici Kid
Here's an article that shows how dumb whoever comes up with these studies thinks the general population is ... its the stupidest thing I've ever read concerning the food industry population.

The Problem of Portion Size
The tacks won't come out! Well, they went in ... maybe they're income tacks.

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
I'm a man of average build, slightly tall (5'-11", 185-195 lbs). Whenever I go to a restaurant I usually am unable to finish the portions nor do I feel that I have to. Alot of people feel that they need to finish these huge portions on their plate even though they are full, and that is what leads to all of the fatasses waddling around. What they should do is ask for a doggy bag. It is certainly not the fault of the restaurants, whether it be a five star place, a Bennigans, or a Burger King, that people eat too much and get fat, it is the fault of the people who eat too much.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Pilsner Panther

Bah! Fie! Godfrey Daniel, Shadrach and Abednego! Americans just don't know how to eat properly any more— Diamond Jim Brady and Boss Tweed would be ashamed.

http://www.nyfoodmuseum.org/plaza.htm

You can't even get a decent filet of sheep's head with shrimp sauce at the Plaza Hotel these days! Or venison steak in port wine sauce, or Boston gosling with orange compote, or a whole roast pig with truffles (exits stage left, belching and thumping his cane loudly on the floor... it's that damnable gout!)

Don't ask me why that horse is on the menu, I don't want to know.

[sick]