Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Who's Minding The Store?, Or, Be Very, Very Afraid

Guest · 2 · 961

Pilsner Panther

This article is too long to post in its entirety, so I'll just put the link here:

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/05/06/washington/06intel.html?th&emc=th

This is scary. We're under a continuing terrorist threat, and our security people don't know which way is up— all that seems to be going on there is a lot of infighting, bickering, and tripping over their own feet.

Old saying: They couldn't pour piss out of a boot if the instructions were printed on the heel.

My main problem with the Bush administration isn't their ideology (which is bad enough), it's just that they're poor leaders. Al Quaeda must be loving this stuff— it's more than they could ever have asked for, insh'Allah. They didn't have to lift a finger; just sit back and let the infidels put a Marxist (a la "Duck Soup"), government in office themselves.

Hell, there's even a "Foggo" at the C.I.A., so where are Groucho, Harpo, and Chico? Right behind him, I suppose.

But never fear, they're bringing in General Hayden to fix everything up.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
QUICK TIP BEFORE CLICKING THE LINK IN PILSNER'S POST ABOVE:
The NY Times is one of those obnoxious sites that require you to register before you can even read their articles.  If you don't like having to do that, visit http://www.bugmenot.com, where you can quickly get logins for just about every site like that.  I recommend keeping the bugmenot site bookmarked.   ;)

Quote from: Pilsner
This is scary. We're under a continuing terrorist threat, and our security people don't know which way is up— all that seems to be going on there is a lot of infighting, bickering, and tripping over their own feet.

What is really scary is the fact that the above has been the case for decades, and the American people have been oblivious to it.  There's a lot more of Get Smart then there is of James Bond when it comes to our "intelligence" services.  In fact, about the only thing they are good at is fucking things up all around the world.

Quote from: Pilsner
Old saying: They couldn't pour piss out of a boot if the instructions were printed on the heel.

I hadn't heard that one before, believe it or not, but it's going into my repertoire now.