Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

[BREAKING NEWS] Sony Announces Release of 190-Shorts Three Stooges Collection

Pilsner Panther

Why, you... I'll moidelize ya!

I fell for it, too, because I figured that Sony had done such a good job on the Buster Keaton package, maybe they'd finally changed their ways.

Yeah, right.

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
This doesn't top the April Fools Joke we did a couple of years back, replacing the names of the Stooges with the names of politicians; not bad though.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
Here's another April Fools Joke that I found funny, this from the forums at the Sirius website. About half of the people who responded actually fell for it.

Sirius Backstage has learned that Sirius has taken another competitive move against XM. Starting this month, they will be adding commercials to several music channels in order to compete in the marketplace. Not to be outdone by XM, Sirius will be converting 5 music channels to have commercials compared to XM's 4, including:

-Sirius Hits One//1
-Movin' EZ//4
-The Pulse//9
-New Country//60
-The Globe //98 (NOTE: Commercials will not resume on The Globe until Rolling Stones Radio ends its "Temporary run")

Expect no more than 6 minutes per hour of commercials, for now.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Pilsner Panther

This doesn't top the April Fools Joke we did a couple of years back, replacing the names of the Stooges with the names of politicians; not bad though.

I'd forgotten all about that one, and it had me on the floor at the time! I also thought at first that someone had hacked into the site, so I sent Rob a message about the possible "invasion."

Fooled again! I'd make a good straight man... too bad I was born about 80 years too late for vaudeville.  [suspect]

Offline JazzBill

Got me too! Now I'm disappointed !
"When in Chicago call Stockyards 1234, Ask for Ruby".

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
Well, it was weak and done at the last minute, but I figured I'd catch at least a few people with it.  The changing names bit was a lot funnier, but I almost got through the whole day yesterday before it dawned on me that it was April Fool's day.  (Oddly enough, no one in the family tried to get me yesterday - not even the kids.)

Offline Bangsmith

• Citizen of Greater Stoogedom
  • Chucklehead
APRIL FOOL! 
Oh, a funny-man!(SLAP!!!)What's the matter with you!!!!
If at first you don't succeed, keep on sucking 'til you do "suck seed"!!

xraffle

Wow, you really fooled me. For a minute there, I thought Sony finally came to their senses.

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
Oh, a funny-man!(SLAP!!!)What's the matter with you!!!!

Oh, LOTS!  Among other things, I'm sick and twisted, but on the plus side at least I'm demented.   >:D

Offline Bangsmith

• Citizen of Greater Stoogedom
  • Chucklehead
 [nuts] [nuts]
Oh, LOTS!  Among other things, I'm sick and twisted, but on the plus side at least I'm demented.   >:D
[nuts] [nuts] A kindred soul, I see!! [nuts] [nuts] [nuts] [nuts]
If at first you don't succeed, keep on sucking 'til you do "suck seed"!!

Offline jaronson

• Numbskull
  • Team Stooge
  • Birdbrain

I'll agree.  That was probably one of funniest things I've seen on this site.  That and the old "WORST Three Stooges Shorts" where we made up all of these hilarious plotlines for outrageously horrible shorts.  ROTFLMAO.
Larry: Wait a minute, you forgot something. *SLAP* That’s what you forgot.   -TRICKY DICKS

Moe: This is a pool game, not a blitzkrieg.  I think I’ll invade you.    -I’LL NEVER HEIL AGAIN

Stanley Blystone: But my Fuhrer, ve are Nazis, ve have no brains.    -BACK FROM THE FRONT

2007 New York Giants: Super Bowl XLII Champions