Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

Don't Make Fun of Me... When Can We See Stoogemania on DVD?

Offline locoboymakesgood

Alright, alright.. I admit it.. I've been watching Stoogemania since the late 80s and its one of my all-time favorite movies. My VHS and Beta copies are beat to hell... so when can we expect a DVD release? It's a classic!

For those who don't know what this is, when the Stooges had a huge resurgance of popularity in the 80s, areound the same time as 'The Curly Shuffle', a move was made starrring Josh Mostel about an obsessed Stooge addict, with the Stooges in every aspect of his life. It was hysterical, featuring a cameo from Mousie Garner! Either way, I love it and will always. They used clips from the infamous 4 public domain shorts - Malice In the Palice, Brideless Groom, Disorder In the Court, and Sing a Song of Six Pants.

Paramount released it on video, but Atlantic Company had a hold in it.. which I think its library is now owned by MGM. Any word?
"Are you guys actors, or hillbillies?" - Curly, "Hollywood Party" (1934)

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
Since you never got an answer to your question and the subject was brought up on another thread, I just thought I'd mention here that Stoogemania is available on DVD these days, on Amazon.com, for only $9.98.   It's in stock as of this writing.   ;D

I stand corrected.  I looked again and that's not what I thought it was.  Sorry about that.   :-[

Offline WhyIOughta

Offline locoboymakesgood

Holy resurrected topic, Batman!

I saw what you posted Rob, awhile back and got excited.. then saw what it really was.

Jesus this thread is over 4 years old.  :laugh:

Offline ProfessorStooge

Having been a Stooge fan since age 14, I will admit I have not seen this film. Since it was released on only VHS and Beta formats, eBay listings for it have a high price.

Offline Sadistic Stooge

I must of seen this movie over 10 years ago . I can't remember much of it ,but I know Sid Caesar and Victoria Jackson were in it ..

Offline locoboymakesgood

Having been a Stooge fan since age 14, I will admit I have not seen this film. Since it was released on only VHS and Beta formats, eBay listings for it have a high price.
I've seen it for 1 cent quite a bit lately. I lost my copy when I moved to California and have been trying to get one since. That was almost 4 years ago now.