The Three Stooges Online Filmography
"We baked you a birthday cake! If you get a tummy-ache, and you moan and groan and woe, don't forget we told you so!" - Moe, Larry, and Curly (ACHE IN EVERY STAKE, AN, 1941)
Curly's head names! Soitenly

Author Topic: Curly's head names!  (Read 3269 times)

Offline Wilson7777

• Grapehead
Curly's head names!
« on: October 25, 2006, 08:31:15 PM »
I'm not sure if this is posted anywhere, but I was wondering if there is a complied list of names used for Curly's head.  I've heard them used tons of names:

Grapehead
Onionhead
Knucklehead
Chucklehead
Puddin' head
Applehead
Chowderhead
Muttonhead
Spongehead
Flathead
Flatbush Flathead

That's all I can think of off the top of my (grape)head!  lol

===========
Wilson7777

Offline Giff me dat fill-em!

• Vici Kid
  • Team Stooge
  • Muttonhead
  • Oh, Vici Kid!
Re: Curly's head names!
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2006, 12:58:36 AM »
There was a thread started a long time ago by someone asking the same question, and our beloved leader Dunrobin posted a list of the "head" names in ascending order that he used for the number of posts made by members here at ThreeStooges.net - perhaps he may indulge you on this.
Build a man a fire, and he'll stay warm for the night ... set a man on fire, and he'll stay warm for the rest of his life.
Paula Poundstone

Offline Bammer

• Grapehead
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2008, 12:17:18 AM »
I think Moe called him 'ironhead'  a few times.

Offline Lefty

• Puddinhead
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2008, 10:05:30 AM »
I know that Moe has used the term "lunkhead" a number of times, possibly to all of his "underlings."

Offline Six and 7 8s

• Porcupine
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2008, 03:36:53 PM »
You forgot bunionhead!

Dog Hambone

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2009, 07:19:31 PM »
I was watching Flat Foot Stooges the other day, & Moe calls Curly "Burr Head" (when asking about Curly's horse harness invention).

curlydude

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2009, 01:56:49 PM »
Nyk, Nyuk, Nyuk...Hey guys and gals ! I'm new here and happy to be here ! I was reading the thread and thought, hey, Larry had some cool nicknames too...

1. Muscle-Bound Porcupine (my favorite)
2. Weasel-Faced Porcupine
3. Nest Head (Just heard Moe call him that today)

Chime in...

Nyuk, Nyuk, Nyuk..

Offline ThumpTheShoes

• Birdbrain
  • Hot Dogs 10................... w/Muzzles 15
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2009, 07:40:24 PM »
Ostrich-head and fossil-skull apply, I think.

These come from the New 3 Stooges cartoon titled "3 Lumps and a Lamp". When Curly-Joe wishes for the moon, Moe lays out an arsenal of insults unparalleled in Stooge history:
"Why did you have to wish for the moon, you
stupid
ignorant
peabrained
slow-witted
goon-headed
know nothin'
[deep breath]
foolish
numbskull
stupefying
amalgamated
nincompoop
block-headed
[deep breath]
stone-brain
fossil-skull
petrified
lunkheaded
ostrich-headed
weasel-skull
goosebrained
malcompoop?!"

A jerk with a quirk may do the work. Or, a turk with a dirk may stick a clerk! Gut gesagt?

Facebook Comments

FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.