Soitenly
Moronika
The community forum of ThreeStooges.net

The Boston bombers

Offline Whoa Moe

I can't even believe this shit. Turns out it was Russian immigrant brothers, one a dissalusioned boxer, both Al- Keida influenced. One dead and the other on the run as a MASSIVE manhunt is implemented. I know that there are several Boston erea members here. Tell me what it's like up there right now please.

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
    • The Three Stooges Online Filmography
Never assume that you are getting a straight story from the media.  In fact, you're smart if you assume that they are either lying through their teeth or leaving out important parts of the story.  Frankly, there's a lot that smells about this whole incident.  ???

I fully expect that D.C. will use this as an excuse to curb more of our freedom, and simplify their ability to declare martial law and use the military on our streets.  All in the name of "Defending the Homeland", of course.

By the way, does anyone else find it curious that the marathon was crawling with heavily armed law enforcement yet they failed - once again - to actually stop a bombing from happening?  Just like our mammoth military could do nothing to stop 9/11 - not even defend their own Pentagon building.  Kind of makes you wonder what we're paying them for.   ::)

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man
If there is one thing we have shared besides a love for the Stooges Rob, it's a distrust of the Government and those in it. I absolutely would not put it past them to use this as an excuse to take more of our freedoms away (just like 9/11)...in fact I am waiting for the hammer to drop on our collective heads.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
There is plenty of reason to be suspicious.  In every single alleged "terrorist plot" that's been played up in the media over the past decade it has turned out that the FBI had instigated it, and now this:  The Boston Bombers and the FBI Connection

Offline ILMM

Pretty sure this isn't a "false flag" attack. The reason being that if the govenment had done this
they would have made it a gun-rights anti-tax domestic militia terrorist. Preferably a white
supremacist one. It does the government little good for them to be islamist chechens. We're not
supposed to be worried about jihad anymore, remember? Obama "fixed" it when he killed bin laden,
right? And they're from a country we can't attack, to boot! As it stands right now, I'm not sure what
the government could push for that they haven't already pushed for. 
"That must be Nick Barker.... he's disguised as a black banana."-Shemp

Offline JazzBill

Like it or not, Justice has been served.
"When in Chicago call Stockyards 1234, Ask for Ruby".

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
“But they got the suspect.” … THAT’S NOT THE POINT!!!!!!!
By Doug Newman

”The welfare of humanity is the alibi of tyrants.” – Albert Camus

Here are 30 thoughts about the martial law which was imposed on Boston in the name of apprehending one bombing suspect.

1.       The Marathon bombings constituted a horrible crime. Likewise for the killing of the MIT police officer. Thoughts, prayers and condolences need to be offered to all affected.

2.       The suspects could be totally guilty.

3.        The suspects could be totally innocent.

4.       The suspects were at large for over 3 days, but Boston was not on lockdown. Then, all of a sudden, it was deemed necessary to put Boston and several surrounding towns on lockdown.

5.        Is this the way it is going to be now in the aftermath of high profile crimes?

6.        Will the American people continue to tolerate it?

7.        If the answer to #6 is “yes”, this is ought to frighten you more than any terrorist. The cops are the business end of the government. And when they can put whole cities on lockdown, what can’t they – or any government entity – do?

Just what kind of America awaits this young girl?

8.        I am all good with cops pursuing violent criminals. This does not justify martial law.

9.        Why am I concerned about rights at a time when suspected terrorists are on the loose? Because it is in times like this when governments want to take away liberty and people are more than willing to give up their liberty – in the name of “security”.

10.    There wasn’t a lot of street crime in Nazi Germany or Soviet Russia. The cops could do as they pleased. Would you want to live in either place? How “safe” would you feel?

11.    The most dangerous criminals have always been in governments. They have always sent police to do their dirty work. They always dress things up in the name of some higher good.

12.   238 years ago today, near Boston, “the shot heard ’round the world” was fired. King George III did a lot of bad things. Did he ever put an entire city on lockdown?

Lexington Green. 13 miles from Boston. 238 years ago today.

13.   The lockdown of Boston in pursuit of one accused terrorist came on the 20thanniversary of the torching by the feds of 80 innocent citizens near Waco. This was a trial balloon that was floated before a brainwashed nation to see just how much Uncle Sam could get away with. As it turns out, he can get away with just about anything.

14. The lockdown of Boston came on the 18th anniversary of the bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah federal building in Oklahoma City. Several witnesses claim to have seen a suspect known only as John Doe #2. A fugitive suspect in a bombing that killed 168 people did not cause the area around OKC to be put on lockdown. Why, then, was it necessary to put Boston and several suburbs under martial law after the killing of four people?

15.   “But these were local police”, you say. Police have become more and more militarized and federalized in recent years, especially since 9/11.

Can anyone here say “occupying army”?

16.   The media parrot everything the authorities say.

17.   Millions of Americans believe everything the mainstream media says.

18.   Fox News, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin, etc. etc. are part of this mainstream media.

19.   The 5th Amendment demands due process regardless of the severity of the charges or the weight of public opinion against the defendant.

20.   The 6th Amendment spells out the details of due process.

21.   If these protections don’t apply to the suspects here, they don’t apply to you or me either.

22.   If you will cheer on the authorities in this instance, you had just better hope and pray that you are never falsely accused of anything.

23.   Most criminals are not Muslim.

24.   99-plus percent of Muslims are not violent criminals.

25.   The most violent demographic in America is unmarried men. Let’s go after THEM! Oh, wait. Let’s not. I am an unmarried man.

26.   It is always easy to say that your government should “do something” as long as they do it to somebody else.

From the Boston Globe – April 19, 2013

27. NEVER GIVE UP YOUR GUNS! They are your last line of defense against any kind of crazies – be they terrorists or rogue police.

28. How many military veterans who “fought for our freedom” were on the receiving end of Friday’s lockdown?

29. You will note that I have not said anything about conspiracies, “false flags”, etc. Even if everything the authorities are saying  is entirely true, their reaction to the Boston Marathon bombings is totally grotesque and tyrannical.

30.   Dear God, why did You task me with being a “watchman on the wall”? (Ezekiel 33:6) Why do I have to be the bearer of this kind of news? Why couldn’t You give me a “nicer” ministry?

Source: http://foodforthethinkers.com/2013/04/20/but-they-got-the-suspect-thats-not-the-point/
Re-posted here by permission of the author.

Offline Lefty

"The most violent demographic in America is unmarried men."  Sergeant Schultz said basically the same thing in a Hogan's Heroes episode, that 99% of all trouble is caused by men who are not married.  (Then explain Dubya, Corbett & Christie, etc.) 

"Are you married or happy?"  "Hen-reeeeeeeeeeee!"  <CRASH>  "Married."

"The biggest enemy of the Unites States is the Congress of the United States."  Well, them and the Gestapo agents who guard them, the judges (especially the D.C. RATS) who rule in their favor, and the wealthy individuals and corporations who bankroll them.

Offline Whoa Moe

What a load of bullshit. The cops did a great job. Dunrobin, you sick perverted motherfucking prick! I click on the site and there is a gay fucking pron option right next to this one. You know how many boys and girls do searches for the 3 stooges. What the fuck are you thinking?

I know what you are thinking. You should have kept your faggy tendencies the fuck off of this site. Totally innapropriet. And to think there was an objection to my posting tittie shots of old starlettes!.

It's obvious that you have decided to close down 3 Stooges.net. It's near dead now anyway. It's damn sure dead for me. Shemps: Ban me for fucking life. Oh, and kiss my ass for tolerating this gay horseshit.

Offline JazzBill

Little rough, aren't you W.M. ? Even though I don't agree with him, I respect his right to have an opinion.What the hell does being gay have to do with any of this?

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
What a load of bullshit. The cops did a great job. Dunrobin, you sick perverted motherfucking prick! I click on the site and there is a gay fucking pron option right next to this one. You know how many boys and girls do searches for the 3 stooges. What the fuck are you thinking?

I know what you are thinking. You should have kept your faggy tendencies the fuck off of this site. Totally innapropriet. And to think there was an objection to my posting tittie shots of old starlettes!.

It's obvious that you have decided to close down 3 Stooges.net. It's near dead now anyway. It's damn sure dead for me. Shemps: Ban me for fucking life. Oh, and kiss my ass for tolerating this gay horseshit.

Seriously, you honestly think the cops SchutzStaffel did a great job?  Are you that abysmally ignorant of this country's history?  Did you even read any of the points in the post I shared above, or where you too busy wetting yourself over the idea of a fag owning this site?

Just a little hostile, aren't you?  You're awfully homophobic for someone apparently so ready to kiss the State's ass, no matter what they do.

Offline ILMM

First, Whoa Moe, you're an idiot; nuff said. >:( Second, about some of Dunrobin's points;

#4 Are you saying that it would have been more appropriate to lock the city down from
the moment the bombs went off? At the time we didn't know who the terrorists were, if
they still in the area, or anything. It seems to me that it would be even more tyrannical
to lock the city down then. The lockdown happened after they had some idea of who the
suspects were, and after there was a major firefight which excluded explosives. It seems
to me that it was perfectly appropriate to seal the area at that particular time.

#15 About the paramilitarization of police, one of the arguments against gun-control is,
that the weapons carried by private individuals were the same as the ones carried by the military.
An argument I largely agree with. Well, then it seems to me that those whould have been the
same weapons carried by police. Now, I know that the modern concept of police didn't exist then,
but still if there was a major disturbance the militia, (which was paramilitary) would be called out,
just like the tactical units were called out in Boston. Now, I think that SWAT teams are rather
over-used, but their existence is not necessarily tyrannical or wrong.

#26 true.

#27 extra true.

In the end, I don't see anything that "grotesque" or "tyrannical" about what happened in Boston.

Offline shemps#1

• Pothead, Libertarian, Administrator, Resident Crank and Baron of Greymatter
  • Global Moderator
  • Chowderhead
  • Hatchet Man

With pleasure, asshole. I wanted to get rid of you a long time ago.
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." - Unknown

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
#4 Are you saying that it would have been more appropriate to lock the city down from
the moment the bombs went off? At the time we didn't know who the terrorists were, if
they still in the area, or anything. It seems to me that it would be even more tyrannical
to lock the city down then. The lockdown happened after they had some idea of who the
suspects were, and after there was a major firefight which excluded explosives. It seems
to me that it was perfectly appropriate to seal the area at that particular time.

First, let me emphasize that the points you are responding to were made by Doug Newman on the FoodForThinkers blog.  However, I did post it because I agree with the points he made.

No, the point is not that the city should have been on lockdown earlier.  The point is that the city should not have been on lockdown at all.

Think about it: we had bands of Nazi saboteurs at large in this country throughout World War II - never needed to "lockdown" a city - or even a nieghborhood, - as though is was a prison, at any point during those years.  The Oklahoma City bombing in 1995 was far more extensive - but no lockdowns occurred while hunting for the suspect(s).  Why was this massive display of firepower on the streets and authoritarian demands necessary this time?

Also, there is strong reason to believe that the Feds knew who the suspects were from the beginning, since it seems that (once again) the FBI was instigating things.  Was this a sting that got out of their control?

#15 About the paramilitarization of police, one of the arguments against gun-control is,
that the weapons carried by private individuals were the same as the ones carried by the military.  An argument I largely agree with.

Yes, that's one of the "arguments" politicians use to justify gun control.  It's also a blatant lie.  If you agree with it then you need to educate yourself better about weapons, because you been seriously duped.  The "police" and other government troops regularly carry weapons which are banned by law for private citizens.

Well, then it seems to me that those whould have been the
same weapons carried by police. Now, I know that the modern concept of police didn't exist then,
but still if there was a major disturbance the militia, (which was paramilitary) would be called out,
just like the tactical units were called out in Boston. Now, I think that SWAT teams are rather
over-used, but their existence is not necessarily tyrannical or wrong.

SWAT teams, when they were first created in the 1970s, were supposed ONLY for highly dangerous hostage situations.  We were assured that would be the only circumstances when they would be used.

Today they are not "rather over-used" by rather used almost exclusively (40,000 raids per year by one estimate,) even for routine search warrants.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2011/06/20/the-overuse-of-s-w-a-t-teams/
http://www.cato.org/publications/white-paper/overkill-rise-paramilitary-police-raids-america

I'm not sure how old you are, ILMM, but I suspect you must be under 40, and thus don't remember a time when cops were peace officers rather than militarized ninja wannabes.  My father was in law enforcement all my life (until he retired,) so I grew up around cops.  I was raised to trust and respect them, and did so even when I got myself into trouble in my wild teen years.  I have no respect for what is being passed off as "cops" today; they are merely jackbooted thugs, not peace officers.

In the end, I don't see anything that "grotesque" or "tyrannical" about what happened in Boston.

It's truly sad that you should say that.  We come a long way down the road to totalitarianism when an American can feel perfectly comfortable with such an obscene, militaristic display of authority.  The idea that Americans have become accepting of the idea that a school, or now a city, can be locked -down like a prison is disturbing, to say the least.  Patrick Henry must be spinning in his grave like a freaking top.

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
Dunrobin, you sick perverted motherfucking prick! I click on the site and there is a gay fucking pron option right next to this one. You know how many boys and girls do searches for the 3 stooges. What the fuck are you thinking?

By the way - this is a bit off topic, but does anyone have any idea what in the hell Whoa Moe was ranting about here?

Offline metaldams

By the way - this is a bit off topic, but does anyone have any idea what in the hell Whoa Moe was ranting about here?

Not exactly.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline JazzBill

He's showing all the boys and girls that are searching the Three Stooges how a bigoted asshole behaves.  :(

Offline metaldams

If there is one thing we have shared besides a love for the Stooges Rob, it's a distrust of the Government and those in it. I absolutely would not put it past them to use this as an excuse to take more of our freedoms away (just like 9/11)...in fact I am waiting for the hammer to drop on our collective heads.

I share this sentiment exactly.

I don't know what to believe in this whole scenario, though certainly not the media.  The only thing I know to be a fact is that Patriot's Day, a long time Boston tradition, just got ruined and several people were either injured or lost their lives.  It's absolutely tragic.

As far a martial law goes, it was an overreaction to an awful scenario.  It is awful we as a people would not stand up against being locked up in our own homes.  What's the point of "safety" if you have no freedom?  I too can see scenarios like this being used to take away our freedoms, and combined with Sandy Hook, NDAA (google it), and other like incidents happening at such a rapid pace, I can't help but be suspicious.
- Doug Sarnecky

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
He's showing all the boys and girls that are searching the Three Stooges how a bigoted asshole behaves.  :(

LOL!  Well, yeah, but I was wondering what he meant by "I click on the site and there is a gay fucking pron option right next to this one."  What gay fucking porn option is he talking about?   :o

You know how many boys and girls do searches for the 3 stooges. What the fuck are you thinking?

Haven't you heard of the Homosexual Agenda, ya big silly goose?  Obviously I'm out to corrupt them all and make 'em queer!   >:D

(I'm still waiting for my copy of the Agenda, by the way.  I've been having to just wing it.)   ::)

Offline ILMM

I know that it was written by someone else, it's just easier to reply to you.
I think you misunderstand my meaning about firearms, or perhaps I didn't
write clearly. I support the second admendment. I know the reason it's in there
is so we can defend ourselves from the govenment. The argument I'm agreeing
with is that because there was little to no difference between military weapons
and private weapons; that the government can't ban a firearm just because it's
something the military would use. 

I am younger than 40. I have never really had any interactions or dealings with
police during my life for any reason. So I can't personally comment on attitudes or
behavior of the police.

Offline vomit

I'm not sure how old you are, ILMM, but I suspect you must be under 40, and thus don't remember a time when cops were peace officers rather than militarized ninja wannabes.  My father was in law enforcement all my life (until he retired,) so I grew up around cops.  I was raised to trust and respect them, and did so even when I got myself into trouble in my wild teen years. I have no respect for what is being passed off as "cops" today; they are merely jackbooted thugs, not peace officers.It's truly sad that you should say that.  We come a long way down the road to totalitarianism when an American can feel perfectly comfortable with such an obscene, militaristic display of authority.  The idea that Americans have become accepting of the idea that a school, or now a city, can be locked -down like a prison is disturbing, to say the least.  Patrick Henry must be spinning in his grave like a freaking top.

What you have written is the truth.  The difference between the "older" cops I knew in my youth (back in the 80s/early 90s) and these shaved-head Gestapo/SS bastards we have today is like light & day.  Total concurrence.  Even in the little backwater town I live in, it seems the law seems to attract petty dictators with a chip on their shoulders.

Boston was a tragedy, but as a nation we are too fat & sassy and complacent to even know we are getting our precious freedoms taken from us right before our eyes.  And in the name of "security" we seem all too happy to let them go.  I shudder for the future.
Specto Caelum!

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
What you have written is the truth.  The difference between the "older" cops I knew in my youth (back in the 80s/early 90s) and these shaved-head Gestapo/SS bastards we have today is like light & day.  Total concurrence.  Even in the little backwater town I live in, it seems the law seems to attract petty dictators with a chip on their shoulders.

That partly because 10 years ago, in the early days of the Iraq War, the Feds passed a law encouraging police departments to give preference to ex-military for hiring.  Also, the Feds have had a policy of giving/granting local "police" departments military-grade equipment.  It started under the "War on Drugs" and has escalated greatly under the "War on Terror."

Offline Larrys#1

I have no respect for what is being passed off as "cops" today; they are merely jackbooted thugs, not peace officers.

I once got into an car accident with someone and the guy refused to exchange license. I was stuck on the scene because if I leave, the guy can claim that I hit and run. So, I had to call a cop and I must've called 10 times and waited over 5 hours before one finally showed up. You call cops today, they don't show up anymore. Unbelievable!

Offline Larrys#1

It's obvious that you have decided to close down 3 Stooges.net.

This site is going to be closed down??

Offline Dunrobin

• (Rob)
  • Administrator
  • Spongehead
  • Webmaster
This site is going to be closed down??

No - definitely not.  That was just the rantings of a homophobic jackass.